Josh Michael Kiszka

As you flutter open your eyes to the bright sunlight, you were welcomed by a familiar feeling in your stomach. The familiar feeling was the feeling you get up to every morning. Getting to look at your wonderful boyfriend, Joshua. You get to stare at his curly brown hair all you want. You get to look at his captivating body. You get to look at him when he is completely at peace. You get to look at him like this every morning because he is yours and you are his.His personality, the way his gears turn in his head, his poetic abstract on every aspect of life was makes him truly the love of your life. You had boyfriends in the past but, when you met Joshua you knew that no boy would ever make you feel the way you do with him. With him there is energetic and spiritual connection. Your spirits intertwine with each other. You are the flower and he is the stem. Josh holds you up and holds you together all the time. Josh begins to open his eyes. You observe him look straight for you which makes your heart flutter knowing that you are the first thing he thinks about in the morning. He looks into your beautiful eyes as you stare into his alluring golden eyes. He smiles as he pulls you into his warm chest. You rest your head there and were consoled by the feeling of his chest rise and fall with the exquisite breathes he took every so often. The pattern of his breathing was like a harmony to you, one you could listen to all the time. And to know that your the only one to hear his beautiful song made you love him 100 times more. The feeling of his arms around you was like the glue holding you together. He leans his head forward and kisses you forehead and starts brushing your hair back. After a while you look up at him and see his heavenly face smiling down at you. You couldn't resist and you pushed yourself up and kissed him. You felt him smiling in the kiss. "I love you more than you'll ever know, not even Shakespeare could put these emotions into a graceful poem" he said as he pulled you into one more kiss before you could say anything back.