Sammy

You and Sammy have been camping for a couple of days now and to be honest the weather has made it the worst camping trip you have ever been on. You and Sammy, of course, were in a tent. The nights have been long, cold and wet. Don't get me wrong Sammy did do everything to make it better. He made a fire in hopes to try to warm up the cold summer nights that were upon you. Tonight is your third night there and it wasn't raining so that is an upgrade from the past nights. You and Sammy were sitting on one of those foldable benches so you guys could cuddle. You had on his hoodie and you were sharing a cozy blanket from the tent. You guys ate campfire pizza and had already a few beers. While you guys were sitting there just enjoying each others presence Sammy tapped your leg letting you know he was getting up. He crawled into the tent and came out with a pipe and you immediately knew where this night was heading into. You move your leg over giving him his space that he once occupied. You felt his eyes on you as you were gazing at the blues and reds in the fire and you look at him and caught his glaring eyes into yours and you just smiled looking at the love of your life. "Your so cute baby" you say as your eyes move down to his lips. "You're even cuter baby" he says as he looks back down at you're lips. He leans in as if he was going to kiss you but, he swerves your face and takes a long drag from the pipe, inhales slowly and then exhales the smoke into your face. "You know I thought we were having a cute moment Samuel and you had to go and fuck it up"you say as you punch him in the gut. "Well thats what i do best babe i fuck things up" he says with a goofy smile on his face. You quickly took your shot and stole the pipe from his hand and took a long deep drag and leaned into your boyfriends body and blew the smoke right into his face. "You can't even say shit you deserved that Sam" you say smirking. "Your right y/n. Im sorry and I hope you forgive me cause I was hoping we could just have a shill night and smoke" he says looking at you, your eyes then to your lip then back up at your lips. You lean in, your legs laying across his lap, arms slung around his neck, and connected your lips to his. His hand immediately went to your waist and your up to the base of his neck with your fingers attaching to his hair. His lips tasting like weed and your too most likely. But the feeling you still got while holding him in your arms still gives you the same feeling in your stomach and heart when you guys first started dating. I don't think I will ever get over the feeling of having him as a boyfriend. Just the thought of having all to yourself the rest of your life made you smile into the kiss. "Baby I love you so much I just want you to know that" he says as if he could read your mind.