The Found Mate

"Andrew get your ass up dude! School starts in 30 minutes!" The voice of my beta Bret wakes me up. Shit! Rolling off the bed. I run to my closet. Throwing the first thing I saw on. Grabbing my shoes, I hop as I put them on. Running out my door, I run down the stairs of the pack house. Getting to the kitchen my pack members are eating breakfast. My parents at the head of the table.

I stop running. "Morning mom, dad, everyone else."

I sit in the seat by dad and begin to eat the food without tasting it. I'm done in less than five minutes. Putting my dishes away. I kiss my mom's cheek and wave to my dad. Running out to my Audi. I get in. Bret gets in to the passenger side.

I take the circular driveway to the road. Going through the pathway through the trees, I get to the main road.

Getting to school I park. Teenagers are milling around with their friends. They're apart of my pack everyone is except for the school's nerd and orphan. Jennie and David are taking care of him. They were friends with his parents. Since they couldn't have children, when Ethan's parents died from the car crash they took him in. Everyone knows his name. He's the only human in this town.

Getting to the school's entrance, Bret yells 'go long.' I turn amd start to run but I knock someone over, sparking erupting. My mate!

"Mate!" I growl out through the pack link.

Looking down I see that it's Ethan. Shit! I can't have a human as a mate. I'll hurt him, or worse kill him, werewolves are aggressive people. He won't be able to take it.

"Thanks Asshole!" His voice, oh gosh his voice has me harder than a rock. He starts picking up his things, his gorgeous ass in the air for my taking. Oh how I wanted to pound that ass.

He stands, and glared at me before stomping away to his first period. Bret runs over to me.

"Dude you found your mate! Congrats." He pauses. "Never thought it'll be the town's human. Even that a man."

The pack crowds around us. "I'll hurt him!" I lean against the locker. "Even worse kill him."

Bret puts his hand on my shoulder. "Your wolf won't let you. Have you forgotten our wolves will never do anything to hurt their mates."

"I would never be rough with our mate. I love him already." My wolf tells me, and I believe him. He stays true to his word.

A squeal sounds before I'm thrown into a hug. Looking down to see the red hair of my twin sister Andrea. Even though we are twins we look nothing alike. My hair is black, my eyes green, her's blue. She's tall like me though. I stand at 6'8, she at 6'0. I'm very muscular, but not the viney kind of muscular.

"You found your mate, and it's the cutest boy in school. You're so lucky!" She let's go bouncing up and down.

I smile at her. "We're going to be best friends!"

Before I could answer the bell rings. Kissing her cheek, I run off to my math class.

Getting there right as the bell rings, I sit in my seat at the back. My friends are goofing off. When they see me they stop and smirk at me.

"So you found you mate Mr. Alpha King. Are you ready for getting whipped?" Brandon my third playfully smirks at me.

"Hardy har har." I scowl. "I'm not getting whipped."

"That's the same thing Bret said with your sister. Now look at him." Payton my pack peacemaker said writing his notes. He's a nerd.

It's true, Bret is a very whipped wolf. All he does is talk about Andrea. It's really annoying. I don't want to hear him talk about my twin sister.

The bell rings. Running out the class my mate runs into me. Gosh he's so beautiful. I have to find a way to get him to like me.

He sidesteps me. "Asshole."

Hurt fills my eyes. Does he hate me? Gosh I hope not. I would die. I need him, I want him, and I will have him.