Summer's Turn

The crowd goes wild when Ethan and his band goes on stage. They are all dressed In tight black skinny jeans, and simple black shirts. But Summer has on a black crop shirt showing her belly button ring. Ethan has his hair in a 'I just had sex' look which he did. We've been going at it like wolves.

Ethan steps up to the microphone. "How you doin' today?"

The crowd screams. Looking around. Most of the people here are from my surrounding packs, with people from my pack.

"We have a treat for you tonight! Summer is gonna sing Angel Eyes by News Years Day featuring Chris Motionless!"

The crowd yells moving closer to the stage. I look around, my parents and the high ranking packmembers are on the balcony. Eyes on Ethan.

The start of the song begins. A few seconds later Summer's voice fills the room.

There's something about you. I can not explain. I just want to know you. I just want to know your name. It's not what you said. Not the wa y you said it. I'm under your spell and I don't regret it.

Take my breathe. Baby reach inside my chest. You can have whatever's left. Cause baby I'm possessed.

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes.

Ethan's beautiful voice sings his line.

If you let me inside, I won't hold back this time.

Summer sings again.

Such a deep disguise, the devil's rihht inside.

Ethan: More than paralyze, oh it's the chase you like.

Summer: There's a darkness. I can feel it in your touch. I should get away. I want you way too much.

Take my breathe. Baby reach inside my chest. You can have whatever's left. Cause baby I'm possessed.

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes.

Ethan: If you let me inside, I won't hold back this time.

Summer: Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside.

Ethan: More than paralyze, oh it's the chase you like.

I don't care how many times it takes to get through to you. This is a force that not even God can stop. YOUR FUCKING MINE!

Ethan screams looking straight into my eyes. We stare at each other until the end of the song.

What he sang is true. Even though he isn't a shifter, I'm his as much as he is mine.

"You having a good time tonight?" Summer ask the crowd. The crowd responds with screams of yes.

"We have a special surprise for you tonight!" Summer pauses letting it sink I'm to the crowd. "Tonight is karaoke night!"

Screams fill to room. Summer waits for it to calm down a little. When it does, she starts again.

"The winner gets a prize of $100! Have fun and let the karaoke begin!" She steps back from the mic. They start getting their equipment.

Once everything is off expect from the mic, a punk rock guy gets on stage. I only came hear to listen to my mate. Turning, I walk over to my pack that was here.

Sitting down, mom gets my attention.  "He's really amazing. This music ismt my cup of tea, but I know when someone has talent."

I smile at her. Smelling my mate scent and his bandmates, I turn my head to see Ethan coming up the stairs.

I stand meeting him half way. I slam my lips to his. Moving our lips in sync. I glide my tongue across his bottom lip. He opens up. I push my tongue into his mouth, tasting every part of his mouth.

We kiss for a few minutes, before I have to pull away before I fuck him in front of my pack and parents.

"You sing amazing baby." I smile down at him. I whisper in his ear. "I liked the last part."

He blushes. Kissing his cheek, I pull him over to an empty seat. Sitting down, I bring him onto my lap. He blushes before hiding his burnimg face in my neck.

"Aw! You two are so cute!" Squeals Summer.

"Thanks." I smirk already knowing we are cute. Sexy even.

"You were awesome!" Bret tells the band. Ethan raises his head and smiles at him.

"Thank you." Ethan blushes.

I kiss his cheek. "You're so cute when you blush." I embarrass him more.

"We can leave now, after we get our pay." David states. "Then Ethan and Andrew can go back to humping."

"Stop it! Stop barrassing me!" Ethan cries out blushing hard, before getting off my lap and stomping down the stairs.

I get up running after him. When I get to him, I grab hin and slam him gently to the wall.

"Let's hurry home so I can fuck you." I lick his neck.

"Then take me home." I do just that