Lockers

My steps echo through the halls. My music blarring through my earbuds. I see the cafeteria doors. Opening them, every head turns to me in unison. Weird.

I walk to the line, getting a salad,  I walk out the line, and sit at the table in the corner. As I eat a girl runs over to me. She has bright red hair and glowing green eyes. She's really gorgeous, if only I was straight.

She throws her arms around me,  hugging me to her. My face in her boobs. Again if only I was straight.

"Um your boobs are in my face!" My voive comes out in a murmur, 'cause of her boobs.

She pulls my face from her boobs. Looking at her she's blushing. "Sorry about that. I just really wanted to meet you!"

Confused. "Why."

She pats my head like a child. "Reasons I can't explain. But you'll know soon enough."

Her words confuses me more. But I don't really care at the moment. She sits done beside and and starts eating my lunch. Oh well, it wasn't like I was going to eat that!

"So Ethan, is there anyone you like?" What is it with this girl? I don't even know her!

She must of seen the look on my face for she laughs. "I know someone who likes you!"

I become angry. "That's funny, really, but I know this is a prank! No one in this town likes me as a friend! Let alone a romantic like! I'm not falling for this prank of yours!" I stand and march out the cafeteria. Slamming the doors as I do so.

Who would do something like that, getting my hopes up, just to crush them. It's not liie I don't want someone, because I do. I want to feel wanted, loved, but I know I won't find it here.

"Gosh I can't wait to leave this town." I whisper out before I'm slammed gently into the maroon lockers. I look into the black eyes of Andrew Garcia. Fear crawls up my spin. Will he beat me up for running into him? Or for calling him an asshole?

"You can't leave me!" He whimpers out like a dog, putting his face in my neck. If I'm not mistaking, I swear he's sniffling me. What is he, a dog?

"What are you doing! " I demand freaked out.

"You can't leave me!" He growls before kissing me. Oh gosh my first kiss! Sparks erupt, he licks my bottom lip, the sparks has me opening my mouth. He licks his way into my mouth, rolling his tongue with mine.

He pulls away. "You're so beautiful."

His words as me blushing and pissed at the same time. How dare he take my first kiss without my permission, then call me beautiful! Hell no!

I push him off me then I brought my hamd back and slapped him hard. He covers his red cheek. I stab my finger in his chest.

"How dare you push me agaisnt the lockers, taking my first kiss! Without my permission! Then you have the nerve to call me beautiful! Well mister you aren't getting in my pants! So you better tell your friends that your not winning this bet of yours!" I turn around to see a crowd. They look in pain. Whatever!

I storm away, the crowd parting for me. I stomp all the way to the band room. Music will help me calm down.

Getting there I see the piano. Goung straight towards it. I sit at the bench. Running my fingers over the keys, I feel myself slip away.