Embarrassed

I wake up to sun shining in my eyes from the window. Opening my eyes, I see a hard and delicious chest. Looking up I see Andrew's face. Sitting up I feel something moving inside of me, causing me to moan. Damn he left his penis in me last night, well this morning.

I feel something sticky and hard all over me, looking down, I see white chunks on my stomach and thighs. If I look behind me I'm sure my ass will too.

It's disgusting!

I pull up, causing the penis inside of me to pop out. Getting off of him, I wobble to the bathroom, well I hope it is the bathroom.

The door that I open I'd the bathroom, not looking around I head for the shower, wanting to get the cum of me.

Stepping in, I turn on the water. Hot water comes flowing down. I moan out the wonderful feeling of getting clean.

"Did you think you could take a shower without me mate!" I scream at the voice in my ear. Turning around I see Andrew smirking. I hit him on his delicious chest.

"Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I hit his chest with every word.

"I couldn't resist my sexy mate!" He smirks down at me. "Now let's get clean."

We wash each other, Andrew playing with me the hole time. He's either playing with my nipples, entrance, or penis. It takes us an hour to get fully clean.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrap a towel around me. Andrew doing the same. Looking around, I realize I don't have any clothes. Turning to Andrew I ask if he got any clothes I could wear.

Nodding his head, I follow him to his closet. Stepping in, he hamds me sweats and a t-shirt. Getting dressed, the clothes are too big for me.

Damn him and his biggness!

"You look sexy in my clothes!" Andrew growls out at me, trailing his eyes down my body. I shiver at the heated look in his eyes.

"Want to go another round?" He ask looking me in the eyes.

"I would love to, but my ass is hurting!" I pout. "You destroyed me!"

Andrew laughs before walking over to me, wrapping his arms around me. We hug for a few minutes. Enjoying each others' warmth.

Pulling away, we walk down stairs to the kitchen to get some food. I hear laughter,  walking into the kitchen, the laughter stops.

Looking around, I see kids from school. They have smirks on their faces as the look at me.

"Did you have fun last night?" Mace smirks at me.

"We heard you all night!" Bret says stuffing his face.

"Oh gosh! You heard us?" I yell out my voice high pitched.

"Well you two were loud. Everyone heard everything. It was a wonder the kids got any sleep at all!" Paisley gives us a pointed look causing me to blush redder.

I'm wrapped in arms. "Now you all know he's mine!"

I hide my burning face in his chest. Wrapping my arms around him, I kiss his chest. Andrew lifts my face and pecks my lips.

"Let's get you some food." He brings me to a chair. And gets us both food. We eat, holding hands the whole time. As we are eating the pack makes sex noises, and yells out.

My face is red throughout breakfast. But I loved it. I feel part of a famiy again. In such a short time. I feel alive, safe, relieved.

It feels good.