All Night

Andrew stokes towards me like wolf does his pray. A heated look in his eyes. Emotions flash through them, the main ones. Love and lust. It does something to my body. The heat raising. My lust for him skyrocketing. Damn I need him!

He makes it to the bed, crawling onto it, he crawls on top of my body. He looks down at me, growling he plants a kiss tender kiss on my lips. Nothing like the want we are feeling.

He runs his hands down my sides, causing my want for him to raise even higher. My clothes are in the way. I want to feel the sparks I get when we touch. I want this. I want to feel everything he will do to me.

Andrew must of felt the same, for he rips my shirt off my body in one go. Now I can feel the pleasurable sparks on my skin from his hands.

I moan out aching my back. "Hm little mate. I love how just from my touch, you go crazy."

I don't even blush from his words. My body heats up more, damn I need him. I need his touch, his lips, him in me!

Andrew kisses down my neck, to my chest. He takes my left nipple in his mouth. My back arches again, I moan out again. I didn't know nipples were that sensitive!

He takes my other nipple, playing with it with his fingers. Double the pleasure! Damn what this man does to me!

After minutes of playing with my sensitive nipples, he kisses down my chest, to my stomach. Getting to my navel, he dips his tongue in. I cry out! Damn! How in the hell is that a pleasurable spot? 

I feel Andrew's smirk against my stomach. Damn him! He moves to my jeans. He growls before smirking again.

"These are in the way. Dontcha think?" The next second, he's pulling down my jeans and underwear in one go. My erection springs out. I'm not small, but I'm not big either. I'm averaged size.

"Gorgeous!" Andrew growls out before taking me in his mouth. My body shoots off the bed. I scream out before laying back down. He moves his tongue around my penis. How does he know how to do that?

Getting bold, I fist his hair. It's soft to the touch. Just like I imagine it to be. I start to thrust my hips into his mouth. He moans out, before deep throating my, while holding down my hips. His throat contracts around my penis causing me to shoot off in his mouth.

Andrew takes every last drop, like it's the most tastest thing in the world. My body is heavy from cumming so quickly.

"You taste heavenly!" He growls out kissing me. I could tadte myself on his lips. My cum taste salty. It doesn't have a bad taste.

I hear the snap of a cap opening, next a slippery finger is press against my entrance.

"It will hurt for a few seconds." Andrew tells me before kissing behind my ear. I nod my head, readying myself.

He pushes his finger into me. I whimper from the intrusion. He moves his finger in and out. I begin to loosen up, his fingers moving in and out easily. He hooks his finger, hitting something inside of me. I moan out.

"Found it!" He smirks against my skin.

He presses a second finger in me. I whimper again. He moves his fingers a few minutes before adding a third. It feels good I'm moving my hips on his fingers, fucking them. I'm a moaning mess. I love it!

"I'm going to push in now baby." Andrew tells me before lubing up his penis. He guides it to my entrance. Pushing in, I cry put when he enters.

Looking down I see a big penis! A very big penis! "How's that going to fit?"

"You're made for me love, I'll fit." Andrew answers me breathlessly.

When he's seated in. He stops moving letting me adjust to his size. After a few minutes, I adjust and it starts to feel good.

Needing him to move, I moan out. "Move!"

Andrew begins to move in and out slowly. Pushing in, I moan everytime. He starts picking up his speed. He begins to hit that spot.

I cry out everytime he hits my spot. I move my hips in time with his thrust. Damn I love this feeling of being filled.

The bed bangs against the wall, as Andrew moves faster plowing into me. He fucks me into the bed. I fist his hair, bringing his face into my neck. His sweat drips on my neck.

I moan into Andrew's ear causing him to growl out. "Baby I'm going to cum!"

A pressure is building in my lower stomach and balls. "Me too!"

At my words he moans and cums inside of me. The feeling of his cum filling me, has me shooting off. I scream out from the pleasure of my balls emptying amd