Love This Feeling

I fly through the halls, my guitar in my right hand. People move out of my way. Confusion on their faces. I turn the corner, hitting a hard wall. I start to fall before I'm in somebody's arms. Looking up I see thr beautiful face of Andrew.

"You okay Speedy?" He ask with real concern on his face and in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm just late to the biggest performance for my band at the Pierce!" I say freaking out.

He smirks before whispering in my ear. "I'll see you there." Before he walks away not looking back. Whatever!

I run again. Seeing the doors, I burst through, running to ny car. I throw my guitar into the back seat. Backing out, I speed out the parking lot.

I can't believe I forgot the performance tonight. My band is going to kill me! I speed down the road.

I see the black building. A line full of punks, emos, goths whatever you want to call them stands out. Seeing the parking sign for band memebers, I park.

Getting out of the car eith my guitar, I run to the back door. Standing there is a bouncer, with a clipboard.

"Name." He grunts out.

"Ethan Williams!" Bouncing up and down. He checks the list before letting me by. Running, I see my band members. They see me before letting out a breath.

Summer runs over to me, throwing herself in my arms. "I thought you were never going to make it!"

"I'm sorry, I had detention." I lie in her blonde and pink hair. Can't let them know i forgot. I pull her off me. She's gorgeous with big brown eyes, full red lips and tall like a modal. She's wearing black leather skinny jeand with boots and a tight black crop shirt. She's the guitarist in my band, she plays the electric.

Mika comes over to me. His blue hair spiked up. He's the drummer for the band. He's dressed in gray skinny jeans and a black muscle shirt.

"About time you get here." We do our bro handshake. David comes up from behind. His black hair covering his eyes. He's the bassist.

"Hey man." He smirks at me. I smirk back. "Ready for the concert?"

"Yeah! I'm excited!" I bounce on my feet. Looking around, I don't see Mace and Zen, the keyboardist and backup screamer.

"Where's Mace and Zen?" I ask.

"She's getting changed. And he's probably kissing a slut." I nod my head. At that time, a man come up to us.

"You go on in five." We nod our heads before running over to our instruments. I'm the vocalist and the screamer. Mace and Zen comes over we hug, before getting in position.

The sound of screams and music can be heard through the curtain. "Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we have The Devil's Fire." The announcer screams out before the curtains are opened.

The lights hit me, the adrenaline pumps through my vines, the rocker in me comes out. The need to make them scream my name in excitement. Happiness fills me, knowing that I'm fixing to do what I love.

Gosh I love this feeling!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Please comment and vote if I shoukd continue.