Screams From My Mouth

I wake to a hungry tummy. Opening my eyes, I blink to get the sleep out. Yawning, I look into the peaceful face of Andrew. His arm is wrapped around. Having to pee, I escape from his arm.

Rolling off the bed, I wobble to the bathroom. Doing my business, I wash my hands.

Wobbling out the bedroom, after dressing, I walk to the kitchen. Smelling bacon and waffles, I moan as my tummy growls. "It's okay baby boy, Dada is going to feed you."

With my hand on my tummy protectivly, I walk into the kitchen. The pack is sitting, when they see me they look up at me and smile.

Smiling back I sit down. "Good morning!"

"Good morning!" I get from every pack mate. Bacon and waffles are set in front of me. I shovel the food in my mouth, satisfying my hunger.

I rub my tummy. "That was delicious!"

"So how's it going for being 5 mouths?" Ask Andrea. That's right I'm 5 mouths pregnant, 8 in human pregnancy.

"Amazing! I can't wait until my little baby boy gets here!" I chirp.

"I'm with you baby!" Andrew comes running into the kitchen. Grabbing bacon, I shoves it in his mouth.

"Bacon!" He moans out loud. "Almost better than sex."

I riase my eyebrow. He looks at me with a mouth full of food. "Almost baby." He defense himself.

"You better be glad tomorrow is your birthday!" I say causing Andrew to smirk.

"I'm asking for lots of sex." He gets that horny look on his face. As he sits down,  I hit him upside the head.

"Horny bastard." I mumble to myself. Andrew pouts.

"I have to go to the store for your present." I say before looking for Summer. "Want to go?"

"Yes!" Responds Summer jumping up out of the seat and running over to me. Pulling me gently out of  my chair, she guides me to the car. Getting in the passenger seat. She gets into the driver side.

Backing up, she drives to town. Turning on the radio. One of our favorite songs comes on the radio.

Keep Myself Alive by Get Scared.

I sing along to the lyrics.

I always ask myself. How could this darker cloud make me stronger now. I'll always ask myself. When will this go away?

When will this change? Oh! I don't wanna,  wanna wait. All of this pain. Oh! Will it, will it go away.

Summer and I sing together together to the rest of the song.

I just wanna leave this place behind. Every time I see your face in mine. I just wanna leave this place behind. Every time I see your face in mine

I sink and drink myself to sleep. Of course I think I'm a lot stronger now. I gotta catch myself. To kick this over, make it go away. When will this change. Oh! I I don't wanna, wanna wait. Ohhh! Of this pain. Oh! Will it, will it go away? I broke apart to play the game.

So what's your inner thought? You left me high, you left me dry! So what's your look like? Just don't fix mine, you're all you got. Never gazelling my head. Keeping me alive from my death. I keep singing da da da da da. I keep singing just to keep myself alive.

So what's your inner thought?  You left me high, your left me dry! So what your life looks like. Just don't fix mine, You're all you got. You're all you've got!

Before the verse repeats. A car slams into the side of my door. The car flips sideways. I don't know how many times we rollover. Before we hit the trees.

The shattering of glass, the crushing of metal, the cracking of trees, the screams from my mouth.

Pain fills me. Looking at the spot were the pain is coming from. I see my stomach is pressed against the dashboard. Blood dripping down my legs.

"My baby!" I scream before blackness consumes me.