4

The doctor had been taking notes for some time now, but his promises still rang clear in your head. You didn't dare move until instructed to do so. This man was going to make you suffer; you didn't want to make things worse for yourself. When he finally arose, you began to shake violently, unable to calm your thoughts. What exactly was Gaster going to do? He said he would be testing your pain tolerance, but to you this felt more like a sick game than the beginnings of a medical procedure. The skeletal figure got to his feet, and shuffled to the far end of the office, returning with a small, black case.
"Before we begin, I will be injecting you with determination. Your soul is primarily made up of mercy, so you may need the extra kick to keep you going."
Gaster unlocked the case, and from it drew a syringe filled with an almost impossibly red liquid. You shuddered at the thought of such a thing entering your system. Determination.... what would it do to you? What would it feel like....
You closed your eyes and bared your teeth, expecting a sharp pain in either of your arms, but were met with a far less comfortable sensation. Although at first dull, you became aware of a horrible burning pain in your sternum. The bastard had speared you through the chest. Did he want you dead? Did.....
You blacked out for a brief moment, and a wave of pure sound filled your head.
D e t e r m i n a t i o n.
This is what it felt like, huh.....
You felt so foggy... you knew that this man was touching you, hurting you, but for a moment your senses were too overwhelmed by the foreign substance coursing through you that you couldn't care less.
But you snapped out of it. And then there was pain. You screamed, and writhed under the magical hold of the skeleton who with such composure cut your very flesh, but nobody came.
"Stop moving."
"......."
"S t o p m o v i n g."
You couldn't hear him.
"Y/N"
You woke up.
Gaster's eyes were devoid of any emotion. His words rang in your ears... "y/n...." no.... "H1."
Panting heavily, you looked up to him for instruction.
"H1, did I not tell you to stay still?" He hissed, obviously struggling to keep his cool.
You didn't know how to respond, so you just nodded.
"........"
Gaster strapped your limbs down to the table and hurriedly prepared a soulution (haha) which he proceeded to draw into a fresh syringe and inject into your thigh.