5

It had been a long day... Gaster had not been as cruel as you anticipated, but he had hurt you nonetheless. The bigger man had made multiple incisions on your chest and stomach, taken blood samples, and recorded your stress levels at various points throughout the entire process. After all of this, he simply locked you back up in that shitty concrete cell and left you to rot. Lights went out about an hour ago. Did he not know that humans needed to eat? You had not been provided with any food, although you did get a water bottle after the first couple rounds of experiments. You shakily inspected your own bodies well being as best you could. The cuts on you chest were well-bandaged, but had bled through. You would mention it to Gaster in the morning, as well as ask him for food. You brushed the dirt off of the mint medical gown you had been given to wear, and lay down in the corner.
Your head was still buzzing from the effects of the determination shot, and that may have been why, but you felt almost drunk. You certainly weren't content with your situation; in fact you were quite concerned, but your thoughts were not as they should be. You couldn't stop thinking of Gaster's actions, looking for any hint of goodness in him. He could've killed you, or hurt you far more than he had, but he didn't. He had given you water, even though you probably could've made it another day without. You wanted to see some good in him. It must be the determination. You knew that you shouldn't be having thoughts like these about a man who had so much control over you. You wanted to see goodness in him, but you needed to see him as he was- evil.
With a confused sigh, you shut your eyes and let darkness take over.