8

You were awakened by a harsh slap to the face, and immediately knew that you had made a mistake.
Shit, I just wanted to make sure he was ok....
You sat up quickly, wanting to lessen your inevitable pain as much as possible, but were quickly shoved back down to the ground by two skeletal hands on your shoulders as well as a pressure encompassing your soul.
You looked up at Gaster's face, which showed a mixture of confusion and rage. You hated to admit it, but it was a good look on him.
Of course, that was probably just your fear-clouded thoughts getting the better of you.
You braved yourself for his rough hits and sharp words, and when none came, you relaxed and allowed yourself to take a shaky breath.
"S-sir?" You croaked, still weak from having just woken up.
"I..... I didn't mean to make you angry, I'm sorry..."
His face did not soften as he replied.
"You fucking touched me. You, with your nasty human hands. You fucking touched me and Asgore knows what else you've done while I slept." A shaky smirk crept over his distressed face.
"I should kill you right here, but....." the man looked away for a moment, and you could've sworn you saw a hint of regret in his empty eye sockets.
"..... I don't want to dirty the carpet..... come with me."
He pulled you up by the soul, and dusted himself off before opening the door with a wave of his hand and a surge of his magic, and dragging you back to your cell.

A/N
Very sorry for the late update and short chapter! Writers block is an ass.