A Third Saiyan?!...Enter Neka, Vegeta's Sister!

She was death. She was destruction and carnage. She was a cataclysm.

The Saiyan's hands reached out before her, palms luminous with violent red energy. The creatures before her cowered. They'd seen what had happened to their comrades; the remains still painted the walls around them. They knew what she was capable of, what she was going to do to them.

The power fled her hands. It consumed the small green beings, their horrified screams flooded the room. Their offal splattered outwards, some of it caught in her hair and speckled her face. She spat on the ground. Messy. She had to work on concentrating her energy better, to the point where there wasn't a single trace of her enemies left.

But, all the same, she smirked as the door slid open behind her and she strode out proudly, tail curling behind her.

In the white observation room, her caretaker grinned over at her from the window, crossing his massive arms as a laugh burst from his chest.

"Neka, I'm impressed, I think you even beat Vegeta's record!" The burly man said.

Neka placed her hands on her hips, casting a smirk at her twin brother who was leaning against the wall to her right. "Well, my skills are hard to compete with, Nappa."

"Tch!" Vegeta shrugged off the wall, rolling his eyes before fixing her with a glare and a smirk. "Gloat while you can sister but all it will take is for me to step into that room one more time and make your score look pitiful."

Nappa chuckled, glancing into the room where the remains of Saibamen were being removed. "Only eight years old and the two of you can get better times than most of our warriors."

"What did you expect?" The young Saiyan Prince scoffed, crossing his arms and grinning wickedly. The boy's spiked black hair contrasted sharply against the white wall behind him. "We're of royal blood. Really, you shouldn't even be surprised Nappa."

Neka glanced toward the dark room. "I'm bored of playing with Saibamen." She drawled.

"Hey, I haven't even had a chance to go and beat your time!" Vegeta whined in protest.

Neka waved her brother off. "You had your go before me already, you can try to top my time tomorrow or something! One can only watch those pitiful creatures die so many times before it loses its amusement."

"You just don't want me to beat your time so quickly." Vegeta's mouth peaked up into a cocky smirk once again.

"Ha! I'm not worried about the likes of you."

Nappa chuckled, stepping forward. "Well, why don't we-" The Scouter over his eye began flashing urgently. With a frown, he pressed a hand to it.

"Nappa here." He said, then paused, listening. His face suddenly fell. "What? But... sir! -Yes, I understand, but they're just-!" The man winced. Neka guessed whoever he was speaking to had started yelling. Nappa gave a tight sigh then nodded. His shoulders were trembling.

Neka went to her twin's side, frowning. There were only a few select people that could order Nappa around, and she doubted it was their father. King Vegeta wouldn't cause Nappa to look so infuriated, no matter his orders.

"Nappa, what gives?" Vegeta demanded.

Nappa scowled and shook his head. "Yes, sir. Right away sir." He muttered and lowered his hand, looking at the two children before him. "Change of plan. We're going to Lord Frieza's ship. Now."