The Battle For Earth Begins! Hurry Goku!

"Finally. God"

Neka stretched slowly. "Damn pod. Remind me later, we need to get those things upgraded 'Geets."

"Don't patronize me sister!" Vegeta yelled.

Neka smirked. "Don't pretend you don't love it."

A large group of humans had gathered in a ring around the three Saiyans, or rather the crater their pods had made.

"Oh it's the locals. Hey Vegeta do you mind if I say hello?" Nappa asked.

"Does my opinion count for nothing? We're both royalty in case you didn't notice." Neka asked irritability. She had half a mind to blow Nappa up now.

"Go ahead. Just don't get carried away." Vegeta ordered. He turned around and shot a smirk directly at his Neka.

"Your head's grown pretty large Vegeta. Need me to pop it?!" Neka yelled.

Vegeta's lip curled into a sneer. "As if you could." He completely ignored his sister's glares.

"Yeah!" Nappa simply raised his arms and made an explosion that encompassed the entire city.

Screams were heard for a fraction of a second. They were the sounds of thousands of lives being instantly incinerated. Then, silence.

"You imbecile! We won't get as much for the planet if there's significant damage to it. And if those Dragon Balls were in the vicinity of your blast, then our chance for eternal life just now went up in smoke. Didn't it? All because you had to say hello." Neka spat.

"Sorry Princess. I guess I wasn't thinking straight. Won't happen again." Nappa replied.

"For your sake Nappa, it better not." Vegeta growled.

"Now. We need to find the highest power level on the planet. Finding the one who killed Raditz should be as simple as that. Then we can extract a little information on the whereabouts of the dragon balls." Neka told them.

Nappa pushed a few buttons on his scouter. "Huh. That's strange. It seems there are multiple power levels of over a thousand on the planet, and two even over two thousand! Why would there be so many of them?!"

"There's no need to be alarmed. You're more than enough for them if the need arises. Just find the highest one and we'll go after him." Vegeta ordered.

Nappa paused for a second before shouting. "Found it. Looks like two pretty high readings right next to each other. "

Neka pushed a button on her scouter as well. "Hmm seems as though you're right for once Nappa, what do you say we have some fun?"

Nappa grinned. "Alright!" He flew off.

"What are we going to do with him Brother?"

Vegeta turned. "What do you mean Neka?"

"Nappa. He's become too much of a loose cannon. He doesn't respond to commands, he doesn't think before acting, he doesn't even hold his tongue. So I'll ask again, what are we to do with him?"

Vegeta was silent for a few moments. "I don't know yet. His presence has a bit of nostalgia wouldn't you say?"

"Yes but that doesn't equate to much. Especially now we're adults." She responded.

"Let's keep a close eye on him then."

...

Goku was putting his full concentration into going as fast as he could down Snakeway. Goku could feel his heart beating out of his chest, and it wasn't from exertion.