The Only Way to Defeat The Saiyans. Master The Power of The Kaioken Goku!

"Okay Goku take a seat. You must first master the Kaioken before I teach you to use the Spirit Bomb." King Kai instructed Goku.

"Okay that's alright. What do I have to do to use the Kaio... What was it called again?" Goku asked his hand in his chin.

"THE KAIOKEN!"

"Oh yeah, that's what it was. He he. Sorry, I forgot." Goku said bashfully.

King Kai sighed. "It's fine Goku. However, if you want to defeat the three Saiyans, it is imperative that you learn this technique."

"I understand. Show me King Kai." Goku said seriously.

"First you must understand how it works and the affects it has on your body. Only then can you use it."

"Aww! I can't use it right away?!" Goku cried.

"No! It is too dangerous to use immediately. Though given how quick of a learner you are, this shouldn't take too long."

Goku crossed his arms and huffed. "Fine... Teach me how it works."

"To use the Kaioken technique you must recognize that the Kaioken is both a mind and body technique. A practice of both the mind and body means simultaneously cultivating the mind and tempering the body. If your mind is not trained to a high degree, then even if the body were capable, you will falter, leading to significant damage to yourself."

"So I have to be focused or I'll get really hurt?"

King Kai pinched the bridge of his nose. "If you were to break it down to it's most base element, then yes."

"Ok... So what exactly does the Kaioken do?" Goku asked while trying to remember it all.

"The Kaio Ken multiplies your speed, strength, mental acuity and physical prowess for short bursts of time." King Kai explained.

"Sweet! So it's a single multiplier then?"

"Well not exactly... Depending on a variety of factors such as strength of the body and mind, focus, determination and practice one could multiply their power many times over. Even I haven't mastered the ability so I do not know it's limitations."

"Does that mean I've become as strong as I can and now I have to multiply my power?" Goku pouted.

"No no. The Saiyans are likely stronger than you and they do not know the Kaioken, which is unique in that perspective. What we're doing from a metaphysical view, is by undergoing intense and focused training you are able to fill your body on the molecular and sub-molecular levels with more and more energy. We call this energy Ki. Through such training, Ki becomes increasingly dense, to a point where it fills up all the cells in the body. The particles of energy are increasingly refined to become smaller and more powerful, even though they fill up the same amount of space."

"I don't get it. Your making my head hurt!" Goku cried while holding his head.

King Kai sighed heavily. "The more you train, the stronger you become. There should be no limit to your power you can reach in the foreseeable future."

"Sweet! So I can multiply my normal power anytime then?!" Goku yelled in excitement.

"Abosolutely not! That is another reason the technique is so dangerous! The Kaioken increases the metabolism of the cells in the body. Your cells will exert an incredible amount of energy in a short amount of time and are then completely expended. The cells then die and need to be replaced much quicker than normal. However, this recovery process takes as much time as the normal functions of the body will dictate. So during a battle, you must only use the Kaioken in times of desperate need."