Yandere!Helpy x Bryan

Suggested by: Stetson7641

Bryan's P.O.V

I walked into the pizzeria like any normal day, and i see helpy bouncing off the walls! (Literally) "Helpy? What is up with you?" I asked "I wanna go play minigames!!" She said "Oh, okay? Why do you wanna go so much?" I asked "I'm suuuuuuper bored..." She added "Okay? Is that okay with you guys?" I asked as i looked at the rest of the animatronics at the moment only R.Foxy, Baby, and A.I Afton are there, they all nodded and we jumped into the portal- 

I see somebody and they sound like helpy.. "Helpy?" I ask, the small schoolish dressed girl turns towards me and says "Yes senpai?~" S-Senpai..? That's definetly Helpy but- she sounds alot.. Cuter..? N-No! What am i thinking!? "Why did you call me that?" I asked her, she walked closer to me and put her hand on my cheek as i felt my face instantly get hotter- i could tell i was blushing like crazy. "I'll do ANYTHING to protect you senpai~" she said with a crazed look in her beautiful blue eyes, S-Snap out of it! I thought to myself as i instantly got redder. "You look so cute when you blush~" She said to me, at this point everyone had surrounded us, i'm getting redder. "You love me, right senpai?~" She said to me with adorable puppy dog eyes, "I-I mean i.. Ihjhvahjvsadjas..." I started mumbling unintelligibly.. "I'm guessing that's a yes~" She said as she pulled me into a kiss. After a while i gave in and kissed back. "ANOTHER SHIIIIP!~" Baby yelled as she took a picture. I didn't mind..

(Sorry so short QwQ)