Jon x Bryan

Suggested by: Nayengal

Jon's POV

I walked through the doors of my pizzeria as i thought. 'A lot has changed lately.. I've changed..' I hated to admit it. 'Afton has changed the most, i can't believe i ever BELIEVED him..' I thought as i spaced out sitting on the stage left to the door, 'I feel bad for Bryan, having to live through that.. And his pizzeria..'  I kept thinking while sitting down, staring off into space. "Jon?" I heard a voice through the security office door. "Oh, yes Davis?" I asked while standing up brushing off my green vest. "Oh, nothing important, you were just spacing out. Are you alright?" He started walking towards me. "I am quite alright, i assure you." That was a lie.. "Alright Jon, stay safe i need to go to the store, i know it doesn't matter since we're closed i just wanted to tell you." Davis said, i could tell he could see through me. "Speaking of, why are you here? Since we're not open you should rest at home!" I said cheerfully trying to shift his worry. "I know you come here everyday, so i just decided to stop by and say hi. You really need to stop coming here everyday.." He looked worried again which was what i was trying to avoid "Why? I get to spend time with the animatronics!" I kept that 'hopefull' smile on my face trying to reassure him. "Okay Jon, stay safe, bye..!" He said as he walked out the door. 'Phew' I thought while sitting back down on the stage.

~Time skip brought to you by crofters~

Bryan's POV

I hadn't talked to Jon for a long time and i wanted to, i knew it wasn't his fault for everything that happened, he was just being naive as always, i got up and got in my car to drive to his pizzeria i had no clue if he would be there or not but i had to take the chance. I drove up and into the parking area, turning off my car and heading in. It wasn't locked which wasn't like Jon, i looked to the left of me to see Jon asleep on the stage, i smiled softly and picked him up, the author just loved this kind of fluff didn't she? i placed him on the bed in the security office. It was obvious he hadn't gotten much sleep, his hair was a mess, his makeup was smudged and he had bags under his eyes, just a few minutes later i saw him shaking 'probably a nightmare' i thought as i got behind him and lifted his head to my chest, placing my chin on his head. He was warm to the touch and calmed down almost immediately. I fell asleep, holding his hands in mine..