Eyes~ (Part 2 of "My son..")

(Set before the S1 Finale)

Bryan ran into the pizzeria, "Guys! Come here!" Bryan yelled, coming to a practically screeching halt in the main room. Helpy, Neddbear, AI Afton and surprisingly Molten came into the main room after hearing his call. "What is it?" The tiny bear asked, looking up at Bryan. "Hi, Helpy! Since you guys learned about my dad the other day i thought i would talk about my mom!" Bryan explained, looking to the animatronics.

"Your mom? She's better than your dad, right?" Neddbear asked. "Oh, yeah! My mom's great! In fact- I brought my mom to work today!" Bryan said, pointing to the entrance. A lady with brown hair, a tan-ish skin colour and dark brown, almost black eyes walked through the entrance. "Hi Mrs. Bryan's mom!" Neddbear said to the woman. 

"Oh, just call me Willow." The lady said, a slight southern accent coating her voice. "Okay, Mrs. Willow!" Neddbear corrected. The woman chuckled. "Anyways! I was thinking of telling this one through song, too! Since i write most of the emotional songs i sing i decided to write one for my mom!" Bryan said, his voice ecstatic.

Bryan pulled his guitar out of his bag, sitting down on the floor. His mother sat across from him, as all the animatronics sat somewhere around them. "Is that the guitar i got you..?" Willow asked. "Yup! What, did you think i didn't keep it?" Bryan followed up. "No, i didn't.." Willow looked at Bryan with a soft smile. "Let's start this song!" Bryan exclaimed.

(Play music)

"I can't believe you love me, after all the things I've done.." Bryan looked to his mother with a sad smile.

"I think I've been the devil since the day that I turned one.." Bryan chuckled.

"Like when I stole your money, just to buy a pack of gum!" Bryan smiled. "That was you!?" His mother asked. "Yup!" Bryan laughed.

"I know it wasn't funny.. Can't believe I was so dumb-" Bryan looked to the floor sadly, he was a ashamed of how he was.. How he IS!

"I blame it on my age, but even now I'm not so young.." The young man looked over towards the animatronics, thinking back to all the harm they've been in because of him.

"I'm still stuck in my ways, I can't believe what I've become.." Molten's eyes softened, he never thought about how guilty Bryan felt for some things he hadn't even done.

"Somehow you feel the same, i guess that's motherly love.." Bryan looked over to his mother, a wide smile across his face.

"Motherly love!~"

"Wish I could find the piece in me, to see the good things that you see.." His mother looked at him sadly, she knew about his depression.

"It's not that easy.."

"But if I saw me through your eyes~" Bryan looked away from his guitar and up to his mother, still playing the memorized chords.

"Maybe I could find a way.."

"To forgive all of the lies- And the stupid things I say.." Bryan thought back to all the lies he's told, telling the animatronics he was fine when he really wasn't. Saying he wasn't scared of Afton when he was truly horrified. Telling his parents he had done the homework and got an A+ when he was really failing that class entirely.

"And if I could realize.. That it's your blood that I bleed~" His eyes flickered to his wrists which were covered in bandages, courtesy of his mother who had then gave him a long lecture on NOT hurting himself. The animatronics looked there too and gave him a questioning look, then a look of realization.

"Maybe I could love myself.. Like the way that you love me~"

"If I saw me through your eyes.."

"Your eyes~"

"Through your eyes!~"

"Through my mother's eyes~" Bryan could feel the water building up in his eyes, threatening to spill any second.

"I can't believe you love me after all the things I did.." Bryan thought back to that time he got arrested for shoplifting.

"Like when I said I hated you when we were in Madrid-" Bryan felt so guilty about that one, the liquid in his eyes finally spilled over. Willow looked at him with a sad smile, she forgave him right when he started bawling and saying sorry over and over again about a month ago.

"Like when I didn't answer you cause I was on the road.."

"But you cooked my favorite dinner for me right when I got home!" Bryan was so thankful for his mother. The animatronics (other than Molten) looked at Willow with a soft look. Silently thanking her for how good she was to Bryan.

"I blame it on the stress cause I've been feeling so high-strung.." Bryan thought to all the work he had piled up on his desk and shivered a bit.

"I'm looking for excuses, and I know that isn't one.." Bryan sighed.

"Somehow you feel the same, i guess that's motherly love.."

"Motherly love!~"

"Wish I could find the piece in me, to see the good things that you see.." 

"It's not that easy.."

"But if I saw me through your eyes~"

"Maybe I could find a way.."

"To forgive all of the lies- And the stupid things I say.."

"And if I could realize.. That it's your blood that I bleed~"

"Maybe I could love myself.. Like the way that you love me~"

"If I saw me through your eyes.."

"Your eyes~"

"Through your eyes!~"

"Through my mother's eyes~" 

"Through my mo~other's eyes~" 

"But if I saw me through your eyes~"

"Maybe I could find a way.."

"To forgive all of the lies- And the stupid things I say.."

"And if I could realize.. That it's your blood that I bleed~"

"Maybe I could love myself.. Like the way that you love me~"

"If I saw me through your eyes.."

"Your eyes~"

"Through your eyes!~"

"Through my mother's eyes~" 

Bryan set his guitar down and his mom immediately hugged him. Followed by Helpy, Neddbear and AI Afton piling ontop of him. He chuckled.

"Oww-"

~979 words~