My son.. {No ship}

(Turn on the song when told)

Bryan's POV

I walked in the pizzeria to be greeted by Helpy "Hi Helpy!" I said enthusiastically "Hi Bryan! Come to the main room, we wanna ask you something!" She said, she seemed excited "Alrighty!" I said while waltzing into the main room to see A.I Afton, Ballora, Baby, Rockstar Foxy, and Neddbear "Oh, hi guys! And Neddbear!" I said, Neddbear will always be my favorite..! "Oh! Hi Bryan!" Neddbear said "So Bryan, we wanted to ask- what was your family like?" Helpy said, she seemed so excited "O-Oh.. My family? That's.. An interesting topic.. Sure, i'll start with my dad.." I said, my family was a touchy topic.. Especially my father.. He was a homophobe and despised same sex relationships.. "Yay!" Helpy cheered as i got out my guitar from my bag, my mother gave me it, it was my most prized possession. I started playing.

(Turn on the song!)

"When i was younger.. My daddy told i would never- Never amount to nothing special.." 

I sang slightly, i use songs to cope in tough situations and i wrote this one myself.. I could see their faces go from excitment to worry we decided to sit down on the floor it was more comfortable. 

"He'd come at me from every angle.. He'd say- 'you're the last thing i wanted! The last thing i need! How am I gonna answer when my friends tell me- My son.. Was kissing boys in the street! My son, was kissing boys in the street!'" 

I sang as tears pricked in my eyes, i hadn't let them fall but they were threatening the air with salty water..

"He tried to change me.. Said i'm 'Embarrasing my country' 'How could i do this to my family?' 'Do i wanna grow up being lonely!?'"

I felt a cold liquid roll down my face.

"He'd say- 'We've worked for our money, we put you in school is this how you repay us? Do you think this is cool? My son.. Stop kissing boys in the street! My son- Stop kissing boys in the street!!'"

My hand faltered as i strummed the guitar, i raised my hand and kept strumming as music filled the air. I started to smile as i thought of the next verse.

"Now that i'm older.. My daddy's hearts a little warmer..! But he still won't hug me like my brother.. And he still won't kiss me like my mother.."

The icey cold liquid still poured down my cheeks.

"He said- 'You're a part of this family, I made you myself! But the way that you act isn't good for your health..! My son, stop kissing boys in the street.. My son, stop kissing boys in the street.."

I could feel the water starting back up again in my eyes, I wrote this song when i was greiving.. And i truly did love my father he was a great father through his Homophobia

"My daddy's dying.. And he finally realized i'm not lying..!"

I smiled as i sang this verse it made me so happy when my dad understood..

"We sit in silence but we're smiling.. Because for once we are not fighting.."

It was true peace when i was sitting next to his hospital bed.. We both sat and smiled and read to eachother..

"He said- 'There was no way of knowing.. Cause all i was taught is men only love women, but now i'm not sure.. My son, keep kissing boys in the street.. My son, keep kissing boys in the street.. When I'm gone, keep kissing boys in the street..'"

When i finished the song and sat down my guitar i was engulfed in a huge group hug and all i could hear was sobbing and 'i'm sorry's' "I love you guys.." I said as i hugged them back..

"We love you too Bryan.." They all said in unison..

This is my true family..