Ultimately part 2 (Molten x Bryan)

(Okay so, i am tired as fuck while writing this so i hope it turns out halfway decent.)

Bryan woke up staring at the sky, he saw nothing but clouds. As he looked down he saw the one thing he did this all for; Molten. Molten was standing there and he couldn't believe it. He took two steps forward on the poofy clouds his feet bounced on.

Within two seconds he was engulfed in a bone-crushing hug, which he gladly returned. Tears poured out of his eyes as he held his boyfriend tight. Shaking, overwhelmed with pride and joy..

But in the back of his mind there was a nagging feeling. An itch so to say. A feeling of being tugged away from his happiness, from his rock, from his boyfriend's tender arms.

Then all of a sudden it pulled at him tighter and he grabbed Molten for dear life. The both got tugged under the clouds as the world went dark.

He woke up once again, but this time it was different. He could see the workshop that Springbonnie had put so many hours into tediously creating and meticulously sorting. He looked down at himself and it looked like him, but it was strange. His body parts were sectioned off from eachother yet still connected. He felt cold inside. He then called out- "Molten?" the first person he could think of. Then all of a sudden a slightly transparent version of his boyfriend was next to him. "Bryan?" He could hear molten's voice call to him. He smiled at his boyfriends loving voice.

Then the door opened.

And standing there was springbonnie, who had looked like he had just seen hell. "Spring-?" Bryan asked before he was endulged into a tearful squeeze. "D-Don't EVER do that again, y-you hear me!?" Springbonnie shouted, less frusturated, more relieved.

Bryan passed Molten a look then smiled warmly.

"Alright.."