Ultimately (Molten x Bryan)

TW: Angst (Like a lot of it), Major character death, suicide

This is a songfic, please use the song up top when told.

Bryan stood upon the roof of his apartment that had settled within the walls of his new theme park. He looked up at the clouds and down to the ground, smiling when his eyes met the dark gray asphalt that he would soon fall toward. He took 3 steps forward, standing on the very edge of the multiple storied building. When he looked down again, he saw helpy, who stared at him with wide eyes as she ran off, presumably to go find the others. At that moment, Bryan could care less. He just kept staring, and contemplating..

About 2 minutes later, 7 animatronics had been on the roof with him, screaming at him to back away from the edge, Bryan hadn't budged, until the music started playing...

"Ultimately i don't understand a thing.." Bryan looked up to the clouds.

"I try to do the best i can, i know you try to do the same.." Bryan turned around to look at the animatronics who had seized their yelling.

"We're just so bound to make mistakes, you could call it a 'disposition'!" A smile had spread across Bryan's face.

"I apologize for all your tears.." The smile had shrunk into a sad grin.

"I wish i could be different.." Bryan's eyes had glossed over as his smile disappeared.

"But i'm still growing up.." Bryan pulled a small photo out of his pocket.

"Into the one you can call your love.." Bryan threw the photo towards the animatronics.

"I don't know if i'll ever be enough.." Bryan's hands shook as he placed them in his jacket pockets.

"I'm throwing in my chips, i guess i tend to push my luck.." Bryan's voice wavered on the last line as tears started to drip out of his damp eyes.

"And ultimately, i believe we'll be okay.." Bryan recited the last words Molten had said to him.

"It's so cliche to say these things, but repetition is a key.." Bryan looked behind him, towards the edge.

"I think i'm better when i'm with you.. But i worry when you're gone.." Bryan looked back towards the animatronics

"I think i need to learn to love myself, i must learn to be strong.." After Bryan had said that, for a moment it filled the animatronics with hope.

"So for now we'll say goodbye.." And then the hope had faded.

"Although it pains me in my heart.." Bryan stared directly at the animatronics, his eyes pouring water in a steady-flowing stream.

"His words, they come to me in memories.. They sing to me like songs.."

"It won't be long until i'm here~ Soon i'll make my arrival!~" Bryan's legs trembled a bit as he moved backwards a half a step.

"Under shady trees, a quiet street, the roads that i have traveled.." Bryan turned around and looked down towards the dark gray ground as the animatronic's eyes widened.

"Ultimately, it's a beautiful thing.. Like flowers blooming in a lonely field, the petals drift through crossing winds, that find their way to river streams. And scent the water beautifully~" Bryan took his hands out of his pockets.

"It takes me back to you~" Springbonnie had started running towards Bryan

"It takes me back to you...." And bryan walked off the edge, Springbonnie tripped up just before grabbing his hand.. And then he looked down, and it was red.

And all that was left was a picture