Molten x Bryan

(Sorry for not updating this in so long, here's a classic to make up for my idiocy.)

Suggested by: Maple-Shadow

Bryan's P.O.V

I walked into the pizzeria with a smile on my face as usual while sliding my keycard, I walked through the door just to run into Molten, 'Of course..' i thought as he turned around to face me, he didn't say anything, just, stared at me.."Molten?" I questioned as the bear looked at me motionless. "Oh, sorry.. I need to go." He quickly said back, running away with a hint of pink to his cheeks. 'That was, odd..' i thought to myself as i walked into the kitchen to only to see A.I. messing with kitchen equipment, "Afton?" I questioned as he turned around to greet me, "Bryan? Why are you here today? It's saturday." He questioned me looking confused, i had forgotten it wasn't a work day.. "Oh, silly me, i thought it was friday.." I said back to him, flushed a bright pink with embarrassment. "Ah, oh well, you can go home if you must. I have things under control here!" He explained to me with a genuine, controlled smile. "Will do, don't burn down the kitchen!" I said to him while walking out of the kitchen door, "I'll try my hardest!" He shouted jokingly, I walked out of the pizzeria door but Molten stopped me, "Molten? What's up?" I questioned the tall bear, towering over me, he looked down at me and my face flushed a dark red. "I uh.. Wanted to say sorry.." The tall bear said as he looked at me with a distraught exprssion, "O-Oh.. It's.. It's okay.." I continued on with the conversation, looking down with a small smile. "Really..? You forgive me..?" The bear continues on looking surprised yet contented, "Yeah, everyone deserves a second chance.." I said as i looked up at him, his face washed with a delicate light pink. "Even you.." I continued as i looked at him "Bryan..?" The bear questioned me as his face heated up more, "I think.. I think i like you.." Just at that moment all my thoughts dissolved into nothingness and my face flushed rose as Molten's turned a bright red. "I think.. I feel the same.." I said as all my worry went away...