Springbonnie x Bryan

Suggested by: Bonnieboi3

Springbonnie's P.O.V

'Bryan's seemed alot... Different lately- he seems pretty sad, and i'm pretty sure he hasn't slept in a while- i don't know if the others have noticed..' I thought to myself while sitting on the main stage waiting for Bryan to walk in, it's always been a joy to see him walk in, he usually brings such a warm energy with him but lately he's seemed cold, snappy, and sad..

It had been an hour already and Bryan's late.. He's never late.. I started to get worried..

Another 2 hours had passed and no sign of Bryan, i was freaking out on the inside and the others started to get worried too-

ANOTHER hour later and we see Bryan walking in, bags under his eyes, stumbling in the door way, dropping papers and picking them up again "I AM SO SORRY I'M LATE- CAN'T TALK, NEED TO WORK!" He yelled as he ran into the back room, i assumed to work on Rockstar Freddy, everybody else seemed worried but i was scared for his wellbeing...

Bryan's P.O.V

I hadn't slept in a week maybe two, i couldn't remember- all i cared about was- FIX ROCKSTAR FREDDY. At that moment in time that was all that mattered. I had ran out to grab coffee only to see we ran out of creamer.. "Guys!? Do we have extra creamer anywhere!?" I yelled out of the kitchen "Uh- no! I think we ran out last night!!" I heard Lefty yell back- I hadn't noticed A.I watching me from the kitchen door.. 

"Shit.. Well guess i just need to drink it black!" I said to myself, I started fumbling with the coffee and a few minutes later it was done brewing, my hands where shaking like crazy and i spilled some of the coffee on my hand "AGH! DAMN IT!" I yelled not realising how loud i was being, "Bryan! Are you okay!?" I heard A.I yell from behind me, "Oh! Y-Yeah... I'm fine!" I said, replying to him. "Bryan that's pretty bad you should get bandages, he got really close to inspect my hand, i felt my face heat up a little.. "S- ... S-Sure.." I replied in a shakey voice "Bryan, how much sleep have you gotten?" A.I asked me "N-Not much i guess..." I replied, "*Sigh* Come on." A.I said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the backroom my face got hotter by the second.

Springbonnie's P.O.V

Bryan said he hadn't gotten much sleep so i got worried instantly, when we got to the backroom i looked at him and noticed he was blushing.. I'm not THAT dense- i just wanted to cool the situation.. "You might have a fever too.." I told him knowing that wasn't the case.. I sat down while bandaging his hand we had a good conversation so we decided to just talk for a while- i started rambling about how dumb finances are these days, i could tell he didn't understand a word i was saying, but he was blushing and smiling and he looked happy-

Bryan's P.O.V

Of course to me he was talking udder nonsense! But- i found it cute.. And heart warming- even de-stressing to be quite frank! I've liked Spring for awhile now.. He's always so kind to me- but i don't know how to say it, i thought that.. Maybe this would be the best place to do it. "S-Spring..?" I said. "Oh! Yeah Bryan?" He said with a warm smile it made my face heat up more- "I-I just wanted to say that.. Y-You're such a n-nice person and i f-feel that i would l-love to be something m-more than f-friends.. I-I love you Spring.." I looked up at him and he looked like a blushing mess- I thought of, OF COURSE THE MOST LOGICAL THING- (I'm an idiot) AND KISSED HIM- ... He melted into it and we kissed for a good second. Once we pulled away he said "I love you too Bryan..." Then it was my turn to be a tomato!

(Well that was longer than expected! ^^)