Teaching Tohru how to maid!

Kobayashi's P.O.V

As Me and Y/N rode Tohru I started to think, 'I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world having someone else around the house..and of she's there-'

My thoughts were interrupted by a large pain in my back, 'This is murdering my lower back!' I thought Y/N gave me a concerned look but I just gave her a nervous laugh and told her every thing was fine.

(Time Skip to night time)
Y/N P.O.V

After a long day at work we went back to Kobayshi's Apartment she offered me to spend the night which I gladly accepted we were in our causual clothes Kobayashi had on beige pants and a light green hoodie while I was wearing ( Casual outfit of choice).

"Ok," Kobayashi started she was giving a Tohru a serious look with her arms folded across her chest "Lets take a look at what you decided as a proper maid outfit and why that's totally wrong."

"Great idea!" Tohru exclaimed excitedly raising her right hand in the air making her boobs jiggle. (😅)

"Here you go," Tohru said while handing me and Kobayashi a Maid cafe cozy flyer "Huh?" Me and Kobayshi said looking down at it.

"It says Maid cafe Cozy, see." Tohru said all of a sudden holding a sign with "Maid Cafe Cozy" On it while giving us a smile.

" Tohru said all of a sudden holding a sign with "Maid Cafe Cozy" On it while giving us a smile

"What is this?" Kobayashi mumbled not looking very impressed

"I discovered some real life maids while on my way here." Tohru said casually.

I sweatdropped at how naive she was but it was kinda adorable seeing her face.

"Looks like we have to start from scratch," Kobayashi started while rubbing her forehead and sweatdropping.

"Firstly as a house maid, you clean." I said putting my hands on my hips

"Oh I'm good at cleaning!" Tohru said
All of a sudden her mouth was wide with very sharp teeth she also has a big and bright yellow circle hovering in front of her mouth.

Then there was an explosion I looked around to so that literally everything in Kobayshi's Apartment was gone, it was spotless.

"Woah what happened to everything!" I shouted looking around at the 'clean' apartment.

"How's that?" Tohru said proudly, "No it's all gone!" Kobayashi yelled

"One moment," Tohru said while putting her hands out for the same red symbol from before to make all of Kobayshi's stuff come back.

"You can bring it back!" Kobayshi yelled looking surprised.

After the cleaning incident we went to Laundry maid.

"I can handle that too!" Tohru said I looked over to her to see she has some my pants and Kobayashi's shirts in her mouth I dont even know where she had the time to get those but I was more focused on what the heck she was doing with them.