The shopping district

Same Kanna(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞
~~~~~°°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°~~~~~

It was another normal day at Kobayashi's apartment I had noticed I was here way more often than at my own apartment. I sat on a bean bag playing some random video game on Kobayashi's TV a bit bored. But I knew any second now Tohru would be doing some bizarre to start the episode.

As if reading my thoughts I heard an explosion from the kitchen.

~
Me, Tohru and Kobayashi set out on I guess you could call it an adventure because every thing feels like a adventure when Tohru is around, to the shopping district.

"Seriously Tohru what made you think a kitchen fire was a good plan?" Kobayashi deadpanned. Tohru nervously laughed

"It was more of an instinct than a plan."

I sweat dropped "You know the stove makes fire right?"

Tohru scratched the back of her neck. " Well yes but I didn't think it would be strong enough!" Tohru exclaimed Kobayashi looked at Tohru shaking her head.

"Strong enough to what, destroy the entire kitchen? I worry you may have brain damage.."

I laughed taking a turn to go to the shopping district Tohru right behind me. Kobayashi didn't stop continuing to walk straight.

"Wait aren't we going to the shopping district?" I asked titling me head.

Kobayashi stopped walking and looked to me and Tohru "You mean you don't go to the big super market over there?" She asked pointing to the big white building across the street.

"Oh no that place feels like a castle and it completely freaks me out.." Tohru shuddered

"Castle?" Kobayashi replied

"Yes and the whole things white too, gives me flashback of incounters with bases.."

Kobayashi sighed "Well that's unfortunate.."

Tohru continued on "The shopping district is more like the guilds bizarre.. It's a little better." Tohru laughed nervously.

I smiled "So basically what Tohru's trying to say is she shops of Dragon PTSD, anyway wanna start by picking up some fish?" I suggested.

Tohru smiled "Sure"

~

After going around and picking up the things we needed, Kobayashi suggested we go get some deserts. Me and Tohru happily agree.

I order a (favorite desert) relishing in its sweetness. Tohru ordered an eclair happily.

"Did you know the word eclair translates to 'flash of lighting'?" Tohru ask I shook my head no and Kobayashi replied with a "I did not.. speaking of lightning talk me about Thor, is your name related to his?"

Tohru shook her head, "Absolutely not, it's from an author in this world, at least that's what my parents always told me.."

Kobayashi nodded "Of course you have parents."

~

Finishing our small 'adventure' at the shopping district we all began to head home when suddenly we hear a women scream.

"Somebody help! He's stolen my purse!!"

Me and Kobayashi stare and Tohru turns to us with a smile.

"May I get him?" She asks

I looked over at the guy that stole the women's purse before looking at Tohru

"Can you do it without people knowing your a.. ya know a dragon?"

Tohru nodded smiling I held her bag for her as she got stomped her foot to the ground creating a hole.

"Here I go!" She exclaimed moving at the speed of light and catching up to the thief in a matter of seconds. Tohru snatched the bag out of the thieves hand and knocked him into the ground. She narrowed her eyes at the guys whimpering form before flipping her hair over her shoulder almost dramatically.

I looked around noticing Kobayashis face of panic and the dead silence. It was as if time slowed down when Tohru looked up worridly at the faces of other people who were staring at her astonishingly.

After what felt like forever which was really only a few moments large crowds of people surrounded Tohru with cheers and applause.

"Huh?" I gasped Everyone of the shopping district was cheering for Tohru

"That was amazing!"

"She's keeping us safe everybody!"

"Thank you so much maid lady!"

I closed my eyes breathing a sigh of relief along with Kobayashi. I looked over at Tohru who caught my gaze and smiled rubbing the back of her head.

~
Tohru waved goodbye some people in the shopping district as we were leaving she laughed nervously when the shopping district was out of view.

"So um.. that was scary." Tohru said looking down. I held her and Kobayashis hand as we walked home.

Kobayashi sighed. "I was stressed a bit myself, sorry we should've told you to hold back more."

Tohru continued looking down "It's fine... um your hand Y/n?" I looked back a bit before tightning my grip on her hand more.

Tohru's Pov:

"Do you wanna hold on a little longer?" Y/n asked I looked down at our hands.

"Y-yes" I stuttered, looking at Kobayashi and Y/n's hands I bit my lip.

'I won't be washing that hand for a while.. '

No ones Pov:

Little known to the three women's knowledge someone was watching from afar...

~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~

(。ノω\。) Sorry for not updating in a while I hope everyones quarantine isn't as boring as mine though I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!