Trust

As I watched Tohru cook me and Kobayashi breakfast I could see her tail moving back and fourth and she hummed a random tune.

"Hey Tohru, what's your tail taste like?" I suddenly asked.

Tohru stopped what she was doing putting her hands together up against her cheek swaying around the kitchen randomly.

"Oh it's sweet and creamy!!"

(Be honest.. Who would want to try Tohru's tail? I'm in the middle so just maybe)

~

I sat on the floor playing (your favorite video game) on Kobayashis TV when I heard the door bell.

"I'll get it!" I said to Kobayashi as she sat and the table drinking a beer. I fear she may be an alcoholic sometimes.

I opened the door poking my head out to see no one before looking down. There stood a adorable little girl with horns. 'Maybe one of Tohrus friends'

I deadpanned thinking about Tohru skipping around the shopping district singing a song she made up. I invited the adorable thing into Kobayashis apartment, Kobayashi looked surprised looking over at me I simply shrugged.

"Uh, so what's your name sweetie?" I asked the girl she seemed to glare at me but her face was still practically emotionless.

I was about to say something when she interrupted me.

"You both, break up with lady Tohru!" She suddenly shouted.

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Kobayashi asked the girl

"I know the truth, you seduced her with your.. With your bodies! You cuckold!!" She said looking over to me then Kobayashi.

"You slut in glasses!!" (If you have glasses then she calls you both "Sluts in glasses")

" Ok I'm pretty sure your making a mistake don't slut shame us-"

" Break up with her sluts! Give her back!!" The girl yelled light punching me and Kobayashi.

The door suddenly opened revealing Tohru

"Y/n, Miss Kobayashi I'm finally home- ARE YOU GUYS CHEATING ON ME!!" She yelled as saw the girls hands on our waist.

I sweat dropped "Please don't make this weirder than it already is." The girl popped her head out to look at Tohru.

"Lady Tohru.. " She said Tohru calmed down, her angry expression turning into a surprised one.

~
"This girl is Kanna Kamui, " Tohru started gesturing over to the girl who sat beside her.

"She's an acquaintance of mine." Tohru finished

"Figured as much.." Kobayashi muttered.

Kanna looked up at me and Kobayashi.
"Lady Tohru completely disappeared so I came to find her. "