Please stop with the licking Tohru

Btw from now on ~ means Time skip unless it's being used in a sentence
~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~
  Me and Kobayashi were sitting at the table drinking coffee. As Kobayashi scrolled on her phone I watched amusingly as Tohru talked to herself whilst doing the laundry.

"What are you staring at Y/n?" Kobayashi asked. I nodded my head towards Tohru who was licking the laundry. Me and Kobayashi looked with disgust.

~

~

"I said this before and now I'm saying it again please stop licking my laundry." Kobayashi facepalmed

"Then I'll take care of it by licking you both directly!" Tohru exclaimed

"No licking us! Can we discuss the laundry."
Kobayashi said rubbing her temples

"Am I doing something wrong?" Tohru asked

  "That's putting it mildly, tell me what you do beginning to end." Tohru began to explain step by step on what she did when handling our clothes.

  "Well first I use my clairvoyance to make sure your pockets are empty, then I seperate them by color and wash them accordingly with the proper detergents." Me and Kobayashi nodded in improvement thinking Tohru was done.

  "Then I was the delicates in my mouth!" Tohru blushed.

  "Ew I told you no one wants to see that!" Tohru scolded

"But I produce a saliva that-"

"No no no!" Me and Kobayashi shook our head rapidly

"Oh, would licking it make it better?" Tohru put her tongue out toward one of Kobayashi's work shirts but Kobayashi quickly grabbed it from her.

"No it's spit not sile! Another thing you can't wear the same thing everyday like your in some anime your gonna have to change clothes too

"No it's spit not sile! Another thing you can't wear the same thing everyday like your in some anime your gonna have to change clothes too." I deadpanned

  "But these are my scales." Tohru answered
"For real?" Me and Kobayashi questioned

"Yes they are apart of me so I'd rather not take them off." Tohru smiled.

I sighed a bit hiding the bag behind me back.

"Oh.. makes sense." Kobayashi said looking over at the bag too

  "What's the matter?" Tohru asked.

"Well it's just me and Y/n got you some personal clothes." Kobayashi answered as I gave Tohru the bag of clothes. Tohru dreamily smiled.

  "Thank you very very much!" She exclaimed

"Well your doing a lot for us and we really appreciate it." Kobayashi said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Hey would you like to have a sacrifice? My fresh blood would-"

I sweatdropped "No! What are we demons?"

Tohru rapidly shook her hands and head side to side "No your both practically angles, but what ever you do, do not start worshipping God!"

Kobayashi deadpanned "Look just try the outfit on."

~

Tohru stood in front of us with a pink long sleeve and a blue skirt. I smiled and blushed at how cute she looked.

"So do you like it?" I asked Tohru smiled
"Yes! Though it is a bit tight." She said trying to adjust the shirt around her chest area.

Kobayashi gasped "What size bra do you wear!?"

  Tohru put her hand in the air excitedly "A D for dragon!"

Kobayashi sighed "At least you tried to learn something.."

~

"Ok we're heading out." Kobayashi called out to Tohru I walked out the door waiting for Kobayashi whilst she taught Tohru something about the internet. I texted Takiya telling him we were on our way.

~
It was a normal work day as usual but the only thing different was it was a lot more cloudy outside then usual. I put my hand under my chin daydreaming while looking out the window as Takiya looked over to Kobayashi asking her to help him with something.
Out of no where the gray clouds disappeared in seconds I sat a bit shocked but kinda getting used to weird stuff like this happening. I was pretty sure of who caused it.

Elsewhere~

(??? Pov)

"I know that breath, I know it well... "

~

~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~

Why though?!😭 (*ˊᗜˋ*)ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ for reading sorry I posted it a bit late 💖