Dragon rough housing

I watched with amusement as Kanna and Kobayashi stared at each other intently.

Kobayashi put her hand out to reveal some chocolate.

"Here, There, Here, Here.."

She said as she put her hand out in different places with the chocolate in her hand

I laughed a bit, '.. How to train you dragon.. '

~

I was eating (favorite lunch) at the table that Tohru had prepared for me reading my favorite book when I saw Kanna pull her tail out of the outlet. I raised my eye brow confusion written on my face but I chose to ignore it for now.

Kanna put both her hands in the air.

"I want to play!!"

Kobayashi who was also sitting at the table scrolling through her phone looked up.

"But what about the game? "

Kanna shook her head "Nah, I'm bored with that.. "

Tohru spoke up smiling "Remember Kanna is still a child she craves physical exercise to the fullest!"

Kobayashi tilted her head,
"What's wrong with video games, when I was a kid that's how I spent all of my time. "

Tohru looked over to Kanna pretty much ignoring what Kobayashi said.

" Kanna would you like to go play outside with me today?"

Kanna's eyes lit up as she out her hands in the air again.

"Yeah!"

"Care to join us Y/n?" Tohru smiledI ate the last bit of my food putting my book down and nodding

I ate the last bit of my food putting my book down and nodding.

"Sure I don't mind." I exclaimed, I looked over to Kobayashi who was blatantly still scrolling through her phone.