Kobayashi can be scary when drunk

(Your Pov)

The atmosphere got tense and I could see Toruh visibly scared.

"GOOD MAIDS DON'T TALK THAT WAY NO THREATENING MURDER!" Kobayashi yelled

"And on top of that what's with your so called maid uniform it's pretty disrespectful to other maids if you ask me I mean have a little self-respect it looks like your about to lose a cosplay contest!"

I began to laugh uncontrollably for no reason whatsoever the beer must have got to me. Out of no where Takiya started to scream.

"KOBAYASHI YOUR RIGHT! She's just your basic cosplay maid, it's cultural appropriation without any culture!!"

As I continued to laugh Kobayashi continued her ranting.

"Agreed I can acknowledge the cuteness of a Gothic Lolita but that's a specific fashion trend not a cosplay why does it get so twisted!"

"THAT'S WHY I'M SCREAMING!" Takiya yelled moving his glasses in a twitching manner.

Kobayashi burped the blush on her face even bigger then before

"Hey Tohru! We're giving you some high level maid conversation so you better get in on this, maid talk!" She yelled grabbing Tohrus tie and pushing their faces together.

"Yes, I'm very sorry." Tohru grumbled

Takiya calmed down a bit looking Tohru over again. "You know Tohru those horns are a nice yet confusing touch to the cosplay."

"Dragons have horns, that is all I know about that." Tohru sighed

I burped my eyes half open, "Take it off." I mumbled Tohru looked at me with confusion.

"She said... TAKE IT OFF!" Kobayashi yelled taking Tohru's uniform off in one go leaving Tohru naked, I began to laugh again. This was a mess.

"Come on grind your loins sister, cosplay me crazy where's the shame in your role, give me more show us what your mama-" I fell asleep on Takiya's shoulder not being able to hear the rest of what Kobayashi said.

Time Skip~

(No ones Pov)

Currently Tohru and Takiya where walking. Kobayashi on Tohrus back and Y/n on Takiya's both of them asleep.

"Sorry about that Tohru me, Y/n and Kobayashi like to go out drinking and discuss all things maid, as an undercover otaku being able to share my passions with others is kinda precious to me." Takiya said with a smile on his face.

"I understand that perfectly and I'm assuming you won't mind a little surprise." Tohru changed into her dragon from indeed surprising Takiya she grabbed Y/n from his back gently placing her on top next to Kobayashi. Takiya began to visibly sweat before sighing and calming down.

"We can just say I drank to much too, you really like them don't you?" He smiled

Tohru looked away using her powers to be hidden from anyone else.

"Yes, since were being so honest you should know I hate you." Tohru said before flying off to the apartment.

~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~

Hi Im sorry for being gone so long at first I wasn't planning on taking this book any further but I saw people actually liked it so thank you for 2 thousand+ reads and 60+ votes! I appreciate it so much!!