The next great adventure

Every day after the deal he would visit Harriet for no longer than an hour each time to get her used to his presence, until October 31st. Rumpelstiltskin was walking down a boring road with cookie cutter houses looking for a specific house. He had gone to the cottage in Godrics hollow to find Lily Potter dead in front of an empty crib. He sighed and rubbed his head to soothe the oncoming headache. "And now I have to go elsewhere." He noticed a bag in the corner of the room with the child's new initials embroidered on it and picked it up to place it on the desk. The first thing he noticed when he opened the bag was a letter addressed to him and a file of papers. He decided to read the letter before he left, to make sure there wasn't anything important he needed to do before taking Hecate home.

Mr Gold
I have written you this letter to inform you of a few things that will likely make you caring for Harriet more legal.
The papers included Harriet's birth certificate, medical record, and gringotts test results, as well as a copy of my will, a contract passing guardianship to you and one giving you permission to change her name. You shouldn't need the last one but it's better to be safe than sorry. I've spoken with the Potter account manager Griphook about the circumstances so he should be able to help. I've also included a large number of books of things I believe she will need to learn such as mind arts, wizarding politics, laws, cultures and traditions and many others. Feel free to take any others books from the Potter library. The five Potter house elf's are bonded to Harriet so please make sure that they are given jobs to do. The last thing I want to ask is that you give Harriet the shrunken trunk in the bag when she turns nine.
Thank you for everything.
Lily Rose Potter
Lady of the ancient and most noble house of Potter
"She's very demanding." He said with no small amount of amusement before putting the letter away and going to number 4 privet drive.
When he gets to the house he is disgusted to find the child was dumped on the doorstep outside in November with nothing but a blanket and a letter. He cradles the sleeping child in his arms and feels her face to find it cold to the touch. After removing the glamours her mother put on her he rushes to see the goblin at the bank so he can warm her up.
Time skip
After the meeting with the goblins Mr gold thinks of all he learnt. Mr Black has been arrested, Dumbledore is trying to make himself the child's magical guardian and Dumbledore has stolen some Potter Family heirlooms. Once they were recalled they began the adoption and 'Harriet Lily Potter' became 'Hecate Rosemary Gold'.
Sorry if this was a bit rushed.
I'm going to be asking questions about where you guys want this story to go and give you choices and the one chosen most will be used.
Do you want Voldemort to be...
A) Good but Dark?
B) Evil and Dark?