'Sirius' talk (short)

Once they got to the hospital wing Sirius was looked over by a Goblin who claimed to be sent by Remus to do the tests on the newly freed Black heir.

Blood & Magic Test
Full Name:
Sirius Black
Parents;
Orion Black
Walburga Black
Magical abilities;
Magic core: blocked - 25% (Albus Dumbledore)
Wandless: blocked (Albus Dumbledore)
Dark Magic: blocked (Albus Dumbledore)
Natural Multi-Animagus: blocked - 1/2 broken (Albus Dumbledore)
Spells & Potions;
Recklessness - 32% broken (Albus Dumbledore)
Hatred towards-
Slytherins (Albus Dumbledore)
Blood family (Albus Dumbledore)
Death Eaters (Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty towards-
Gryffindors - 47% broken (Albus Dumbledore)
Albus Dumbledore - 82% broken

Once the test was done the goblin, Sharpfang, gave Sirius a purging potion for the spells and potions but informed him that he would need to be taken to the bank after the trials to remove the blocks on him.

Sirius sheepishly looked at the three men as they approached him. "Sorry." he muttered while looking straight at Severus.
"It is of no consequence." He replied and that was the last of it for the time being.
"As this isn't a secure location it's best we don't explain everything here. If you'd like to help us stop the old man you're more than welcome to come with us after the trials Lucy." Severus tells Lucius, ignoring the glare he gets for the name. Before they can say anything else a bell rings telling them that they have five minutes until the next trial starts. Having been released, Sirius goes with Lucius to sit as a family guest to Lord Malfoy, being his wife's cousin, Sirius counts as family and can't be removed unless the court want to go against the Lord (which is a grievous insult).