The Question ⭐️ (short)

A few hours after Severus fell asleep he was woken by Hecate awake and climbing on him. "Good morning Rosie" he muttered, half asleep while pulling the toddler into a hug. "I think you mean afternoon." Gold said from the doorway startling Severus awake. "and Rosie?" he adds with a smirk. "I didn't take you as one for cutesy nicknames dearie." "My mother would occasionally call me Sevvy" Severus mumbled as a way of explaining. "Well it is a nice name, Rosie. I will have to borrow it sometime."
Before Severus could reply Remus walked into the room. "Have you asked him yet?" Remus questioned Gold. "No." He replied, slightly annoyed at being rushed before turning to the now confused Severus while Remus left having felt the mans annoyance directed at him. "As I have adopted Hecate as my own daughter I have the right to choose a new set of godparents for her," Severus' eyes widened slightly as he realised where this was going. "people who will be the first to get custody before even the first godparents, and who could I possibly choose who would be better suited than someone who's already sworn a vow to protect her." "And Lupin's ok with this?" Severus asked shocked. He would be Hecate's godfather. Sure he was young Draco Malfoy's godfather, but he never thought he would be able to have that connection to another, and especially not Lily's daughter. "He's the one who suggested it. Personally I wasn't really thinking about giving her more godparents at all but I admit that it is a good idea to keep her out of the reach of certain people." Gold answered, amused at the mans reaction.
"I would be honoured." Severus finally agreed after getting over his shock before looking down to the girl still in his arms with a soft smile on his face.
This is just an idea that came to me while writing the last chapter.
Hope you liked it.

Anyone with any ideas for this story please let me know as I read and consider all ideas given.

Anyone thinking that Severus is oc, I wrote him this way for multiple reasons. This is 10 years early, he is younger, he doesn't have the stress of being the potions professor (yet), he doesn't need his Slytherin mask on, he is grieving Lily. Take your pick. Thank you for reading!