Home Sweet Home

Mr Gold just arrived at Potter manor with Hecate when he heard a 'pop' from behind him. He turned around and came face to face with a very old looking house elf. "Why is yous in Potter manor?" The elf asked, suspicious of the stranger. "Why, I'm the adopted father of your new lady." Gold said cheerfully while pulling away the blanket to show the baby girl sleeping in his arms. "May I introduce you to my newly adopted daughter, Hecate Rosemary Gold, or as you may know her, Harriet Potter."
Gold could see unshed tears in the old elf's eyes as he looked at Hecate and realised that Lord and Lady Potter had truly perished.
"I is Korby the head elf at Potter manor." The elf, Korby, finally replied.
"You can call me Mr Gold, and I would like to meet the rest of the elf's." Korby called the other elf's to the sitting room as Mr Gold sat down and adjusted his daughter in his arms. When he came to this world he didn't expect to find a daughter. A son yes, but not a daughter. Not that he regrets it at all. During his secret visits he grew quite fond Hecate. The way her face would light up after only the first seven visits. How she would reach her arms up, asking him to pick her up. Lost in thought, Mr Gold almost didn't notice the elf's popping in the room. After informing them of what he knew about the headmaster and giving them jobs that will keep them busy, from cleaning to spying, Mr Gold had Korby lead him to a guest room to spend the night. He had a few more places to visit before heading back to Story Brook after all.
Time skip to morning
Mr Gold woke up at 9:30 to find a house elf, Filey, standing by the guest bed. "Filey found them for Mr Goldie." He pulled a face at the name but ignored it. "Who?" He asked, still not fully awake. "Filey found the Snake and Wolf."
At that he was awake. The night before he had asked Filey to find Severus Snape and Remus Lupin and to take him to them in the morning so he could talk to them. "Time to go for a visit then. Nanny!" An older, female house elf appeared. "What can Nanny do for Master Gold?" He answered "I need you to care for Hecate while I'm gone." Once he knew his daughter was safe he set of to the home of Remus Lupin.
It was time to make some allies.
I know it's short. Sorry 😐
Next question
Should Hecate be...
A) Slytherin
B) Ravenclaw
Yes, this does affect her personality and preferences.