Shivi's Birthday

16th May 2019:
Momo: I can't live without you Shivi. You've given me so much of happiness. I can't imagine my life without you. You're my reason of happiness and the reason I look life up to. I think this is the best birthday gift you shall get.
First I'll have to talk to everyone in the family and then Shivi's family.
Momo: I.... thi...ink I... should Propose Shivangi for Marriage.
Khan Family: why are you mumbling so much.
Under one breath he says: I think I should propose Shivangi.
KF: Yes, why not. We've accepted her from Day 1.
M: Rushes to Shivis house.
Shivis House:
She opens the door
M: Hi baby. kisses her checks and forehead
S: Hi Love, come inside pecks his lips.
M: Ummm Shivi are your parents inside.
S: Yes. Mom, Dad moshin's come.
They greet him and start talking randomly.
M: I want to propose Shivi (guys Shivi isn't there. She's gone after welcoming him)
SF: We were waiting for this day.

In one day he plans everything for the proposal.

17th May Afternoon:
S: I can't wait for tomorrow Momo.
M: hmm
S: R u even listening?
M: Shivi I have a surprise for you.
S; what is it?
M: wait. Let's goo Shivi
So Mohsin makes her sit in his Car and drives off to Khandala where his bunglow is there.
Meanwhile, in the car she falls asleep.
They reach.
M: baby wake up. We're already here.
S: where r we and why r v here?
M: Shhh, lets goo Jaan.
S: okay. She nods her head and silently goes inside
So, Mohsin takes her in and she's shocked to see the nameplate. It says 'Khans'
M: let's goo inside.

 It says 'Khans' M: let's goo inside

So when you enter the bunglow, you see a living room and a swimming  pool in the front

So when you enter the bunglow, you see a living room and a swimming pool in the front. On the left you have a kitchen and a dormetry, spa, steam and sauna. On the right you have a guest room and lifts/stairs.
On the first floor, near the stairs is a grand room which belongs to Mohsins parents. Near the life is another room which belongs to his brother. In the end there's a room a bigger one which belongs to Mohsin. (They can have their own time) 😂.
Below in the basement there's a lawn and a lounge to chill with pool table and games.
They decided to go for swimming after resting a bit.

In the eve or late night momo planned a cozy proposal date kinda for Shivi.
He told Shivi to wear this black one piece. With a note which said: baby, pls wear this and get ready. Meet me on the terrace.
S: where r u Jaan?
M: let's good (he huskily said)
M: you look so hot and sexy baby.
S: (blushing) you too

He took her too the place. It was nearly 11:30.
They talked, danced and cuddled together.
At sharp 12
M: Happy Birthday Baby. Ilyyyysmm ❤️🌍.
S: kissed him on the lips. It was a passionate and a long kiss.
M: Shivi, I want to add one more name in the list. Mrs Shivangi Mohsin Khan. I realised that you make me the happiest person on this planet. Your smile is enough and makes my day. Your the reason I look up to life. Will you Marry Me?
S: (teary eyed): Yes. Yes. Yes

Indeed this was the best birthday ever. They stayed cuddling into each other till it was 4am. They soon drove off and that night they hosted a party.
S: where r you momo. Imy
M: I'll be soon baby. Don't worry.
The moment he entered, both of them wanted to just be near each other.
They announced their engagement and relation to the media. They obviously clicked a lot of photographs and the Shivin fandom went crazy 😜.
S to M
S: thank you for the best gift ever.
M: ilyy
S: ilyy more

Saira_kaira ❤️

The end...