Engagement

Thank you for all the love shown!
As requested by most of you'll. Here's presenting to you, The Shivin Engagement!
————————————————————————
After proposing, Momo and Shivi went back to Khan Mansion as both their families were there . They called the pandit and asked them the right time for the engagement. Also they
saw the right time as per the Muslim time.
There was hustle bustle in both the house.
Shivin couldn't wait for the time.
S: hey momo
M: hii baby. I can't wait to call u my fiancé.
S: aww. You'll have to wait for 2 hours at least
M: hmm.
S: ilyy bye
M: ilyy too 💋 ❤️
They took selfies and sent it to each other.
It was finally time when Shivi and her family reached Khan Mansion.
Momo, who was made to sit on the stage kept his eyes struck at the door waiting for his lady live to enter. The moment she entered, Momos mouth turned into an O shape 😂😂.
Sa: shut your mouth or else insect will come.
M: shut up Sa
Shivi entered and met his family. She went to the stage and sat down. Momo kissed her cheek secretly and intervened their figures and kissed her hand. She was shocked and she blushed.
M: how hot can someone be? You're planning to kill me?
S: look who's saying that. R u planning to kill me with you hot looks
M: Btw Mrs Khan after this meet me in my room. Soon to be ours!
S: No.
M: but why?
S: what if someone see us?
M: don't worry. (And winks)
They exchanged rings 💍 and we're asked to danced. Momos hand on her waist, and his hands on his neck/chest.
After the ceremony was done, Sa told Shivi to go to Momos room.
The moment she entered, momo locked the room and kissed her passionately. She was shocked but then after a while she responded.
M: Congratulations love. I'm so happy that your officially MINE.
S: Congratulations to you too darling. I can't believe your my fiancé. People can't drool over you now.
M: They can't even drool over you too. 😊
They went down and gave an interview to media showing off their rings. They twinned their rings so that people know they are officially ONE.
The engagement ended on a good note. Everyone except Shivi left. She wanted to spend some time with her future family. So she decided to stay back. They talked and spent quality time together. She and Momo were asked to rest.
Meanwhile all the Siblings, decided to host a party later that night to celebrate. It was a surprise to both of them.
They did all the planning and threw a letter in their rooms.

Saira_kaira ❤️🥰

Do vote and commment if you want the next part.