Honeymoon

After a week, they decided to go for their honeymoon. Momos family had gifted them a Honeymoon to Bali.
Momo got this happy news and thought of keeping it as a surprise for Shivi.
In the night, he finally told Shivi. Her excitement had no bounds. They had to go shopping the next day as they were flying the day after that.
The next day passed by shopping all their clothes. Shivi bought one pieces, bikinis and shorts where as momo bought shorts and other stuffs for himself.

They were flying by Malindo Airlines.
Meeting and greeting the family, they left for the airport. Shivi wanted to shop make up.
M: baby, you'll get good shopping in Bali. You'll get Sephora and all out their.
S: but momo...
M: Shivi, trust me
S: okay fine!!
M: muahhh. Ily
S: ilyy too... 
they board their flight ✈️  and left for Bali. They had a half at kuala lampur.
After that the flew to Bali. Their first destination was UBUD. They're first destination. They reached and had a 3 hour long drive to Hanging Gardens.
Their room:

That day, as soon as they reached, they wanted to go to sleep

That day, as soon as they reached, they wanted to go to sleep. As it was a long journey. They slept cuddling to each other. They got up and decided to swim in their own little pool.  Shivi wore a black bikini and Momo wore shorts. They swam hand in hand and later kissed passionately. They took a shower and went for dinner. They ate dinner and explored the hotel. They were there for another 3 days. They went for river rafting one day, and shopped for another day, saw coffee plantations and Bali Swing
Their next destination. Was Gilli Trawangana Islands.
It was a one and half hour driver from their hotel. They reached the port and got into the boat. The journey was about 1 1/2 hours.
(Gilli has no vehicles. Transport there is horse carts, cycling or walking).
They took a horse cart and checked into their hotel. Their hotel was Hotel Omback Sunset They were here for 2 days again. On day they decided to explore the beach and click photos on the swing (idk what they call).

 On day  they decided to explore the beach and click photos on the swing (idk what they call)

Their was a concert happening on the beach. So they decided to attend that. They sat in the cozy beds and ordered drinks. They crossed the road and went to the hotel and had dinner and drifted off to sleep cuddling to each other. The next day they were going to go for snorkeling. They had a gala time together. He loved their honeymoon.

They did make love a lot of times. (No honeymoon without that) 😂😂.
They did snorkeling with holding their hands and exploring the reefs together. That night Shivin packed their bags and got ready.
They decided to go Clubbing. They wore black, Shivi wearing a hot black one piece and Momo wearing a black shirt.

Shivis dress

They partied, drank and danced till 2am

The next day, they were going to catch a boat and go back to Bali. They went to Kutta.

** Note: I'll not be updating from Saturday to the end of July.

To be continued.....

Do vote and Comment

For Saira_kaira and kairafanshivin   ❤️