Beach Day ⛱

Do vote and comment
———————————————————————
As being a Saturday evening, Momo and Shivi decided to go to the beach as pack up was called early. It was called by around 2 mpm.

Both of them didn't get to spend enough time with each other the whole week as they were shooting Kaira Milan.

During lunch- Momo went to her vanity.
M: baby, look we haven't spent time with each other this week as we had a very hectic shoot and today we are packing up early today so lets do something fun? What say?

S: ummm

M: listen, I would love to spend some time with my hot girlfriend and my wifey.

S: okay. Anyways I was going to tell u the same thing.

M: where do u wanna go?

S: our  favourite place.

M: the beach?

S: Hmm.

After pack up.

They drove off to Khan Mansion.

M: love, are you ready?

S: yes

Momo was awestruck seeing her outfit

Her outfit (it was a maxi)

Where momo was wearing a white shirt with the first three buttons open

Where momo was wearing a white shirt with the first three buttons open. 🔥🔥

M: you look so hot baby.

S: you're not less Mr hubby.

M: I have no choice Mrs Khan. My wife herself is so hot that I have to be.

S: Awww 🥰😍😘. She pecks his lips.

M: I love you ❤️

S: I love you too baby. ❤️❤️

They soon drove to the beach, where Shivi kept doing her antics (touching her fingers on his chest)

Momo stopped the car.
S: what happened? Why did you stop the car?

M: baby, you know it very well. Don't you?

S: no.

M: I couldn't control you doing these antics.

S: then I can't control while you look so hot.

They soon reached the beach. Momo got down and opened the door like a true gentleman.

Shivi locked the hands with Momos.

M: don't worry I'm only yours.

S: yes. Only mine ❤️. No one else has the right to look at you this way.

M: Aww 🥰❤️. Pecks her cheek.

A lot of girls started drooling over Momo so she possessively kissed his cheeks.
Even the guys, started drilling over Shivi and Momo did the exact same thing except he kissed on her forehead.

They soon found a place to sit. They sat on the beach chairs, talked a lot about their journey and week, clicked a lot photos, played in the water, made sandcastles and most importantly enjoyed a lot.

They eat pizzas 🍕, pastas and drank beer!

The day was soon over and the drove back home.

M: this was the best day at the beach.

S: ya love.

M&S: Good Night!!

Saira_kaira 💕🔥👅