Anniversary 3

In the night:
Shivin decided to go clubbing and eat food there.

M: babe, lets go clubbing?

S: okay

M: we'll bring in our Anniversary.

S: ❤️

M: get ready and please remove my clothes too.

S: okay. But Jaan what do I wear?

M: this (gives her a packet)

Shivi removed Torn jeans and shirt for him and she wore a one piece.

M: babe

M: babe.. (shocked to see her)

S: What happened?

M: Let's leave this clubbing and all.

S: why?

M: cause you look too hot🔥🔥

S:So?

M: I can't control seeing you like this

S: whose telling you to control?? I'm yours (in a romantic tone)

M: now toh i don't wanna go.

S: baby, it's our anniversary tomorrow! Let's celebrate

M: okay, but you be with me all the time. Dance with me and drink with me.

S: Nah. I'll find a date there for myself

M: Huh? You're Married Mrs Khan!

S: I'm just kidding love! ❤️

M: Let's go

S: Yup.

They leave for the club, they party hard, drink a lot and dance to the beats.

As soon as the clock struck 12:

M: Happy Anniversary Baby (kisses her cheek)

S: Happy Anniversary Jaan (pecks his lips)

As soon as Shivi pecked his lips, Momo took it in a kiss. Shivi pulled his hair and bought his more closer to her while he held her waist getting her more closer.

It was 2:30 am now and Shivin decided to go back to their room.

S: Baby, lets go to our villa.

M: Okay. Are you sleepy?

S; No.

M: Let's go back.

S: Hmm

Shivin came back to the villa from the party.

Momo got a call and shivi went inside the room.

After finishing the call he came inside the room and saw Shivi struggling with her earring infront of mirror.He slowly went towards her and removed her hands from her ears.

Shivi looked at him and smiled.He then slowly removed her earrings and held her from her stomach.Shivi gasped as he kissed on her earlobe.

He then slid her dress a little from the shoulder and started giving wet kisses on her neck and collarbone.Shivi closed her eyes in pleasure.

Momo picked her up in arms and took her on the bed.Shivi opened first 3 button of his shirt and pushed him on the bed.Now, Momo was beneath Shivi.

She started kissing him and he too responded with equal passion.They were kissing each other hungrily and after sometime momo broke the kiss.He came above her and again took her lips for a kiss.

While kissing Shivi removed his shirt.They broke the kiss and Momo started kissing her neck.Shivi was continuously moaning his name.

While Momo was busy in kissing her neck, Shivi turned while shying.He moved forward and opened the zip of her dress from back.Shivi closed her eyes tightly as he started kissing on her bare back.

Soon, their clothes were on the floor and they covered themselves in the sheets of love.

In the morning....

Do Vote and Comment!

Saira_Kaira ❤️