Engagement Party

In the letter: Dear Shivi/Momo, Pls get ready in Black Westerns and Meet us at Radio Bar at 9:30 pm

In the letter:
Dear Shivi/Momo,
Pls get ready in Black Westerns and Meet us at Radio Bar at 9:30 pm.
Your Siblings.

A smile crept on both their faces. Shivi helped Momo remove his clothes and get ready. As soon as he was done, they drove off to her place. she had too many black westerns, but Momo didn't like any of them except (the one above in the picture) as she was looking too hot and sexy in it.
It took her an hour to get ready.
M: hayeee. How hot do you look.
S: you look no less.
M: let's goo.
They t0ok 30 mins to reach the place. They enter with Shivi intertwined her fingers with momo. As soon as they enter, rose petals start falling over them, the place had heart shaped balloons with #MohsinkiShivangi,
#MomokiShivi, #KhanKiJaan written. They decided this hashtag for their wedding.
They was just amazed by the surprise.
All their friends and family members (cousins) were there.
They met all of them. They were asked to dance on a romantic song.
S: I love you Momo. You won't leave me ever na?
M: I love you too Baby. Never ever, I'll leave you. Your the best thing that happened to me. How can I let my life down?
S: aww. Btw why were you drooling over those girls in the room?
M: Huh? Which ones.
S: Sonam and the rest
M: Jealous?
S: No
M: Yes
S: No. you're not even allowed to look at any girls except me. If you do, I'll break your eyes followed by hers. 😂
M: Same here. You're not allowed to look at any guy except me. Got it?
S: ☺️
M: Achha, you look too hot today? Let's go to my house after this? Soon to be ours?
S: uhmm but family?
M: Don't worry only I'm there. Mom and dad have gone out and my bro and sis are at ur house so?
S: K.
M: we can watch DDLJ/YRKKH, cuddle together and there's a surprise also?
S: Wow. Wait. What surprise?
M: I'm not going to tell you.
S: please love. Please.
M: nope
S: ughh
M: btw i love this wedding hashtag? #MohsinKiShivangi. Isn't it amazing and cool?
S: Me too. And more than that I love you!
They kissed passionately and came out of their world. (They were in the corner). Shivi was in her bold mood so she started moving her fingers on his chest sensuously. SA kept calling Momo. The moment he picked up, it was difficult for him to control as Shivi kept doing her action. As soon as he was done both of them went and enjoyed the party.

They had a huge cake to cut. They cake had the Hashtag #MohsinkiShivangi. With a cute ring (their ring) and a couple.
They went all Aww after seeing their cake. They cut the cake and fed it to each other. Mohsin winked at her and she winked backed. They had to open a champagne bottle and then give a toast. (They even has to drink)
They gave interviews to the media and clicked a lot of photographs.
India forums asked Momo: how did you fall for Shivi?
M: it's her innocence and cutness.
IF: congratulation to you two. You'll are an amazing couple.
Through this Shivi kept blushing and Mohsin couldn't help but smile. They drove off to his house.

Saira_kaira 😊
________________________________
They have 3 hashtags for the wedding.
#MohsinkiShivangi
#MomokiShivi
#TeddykiTweety
Do vote and comment if you want the next part.