Shivin Ganpati

Do vote and Comment
———————————————————————

Finally the best festival of the year has come. 
Ganesh Chaturthi.
________________________________
(SM: mom, SD: Dad, SS- sis, SB bro)
Few days ago, the preparation had already started it Shivis home (the one in Mumbai) . They had a family meeting for the food caterer, decoration and the Pooja guy.

Few days later.
S: finally its time for Bappa to arrive.
SJ: beta, all the arrangements have been done?
SS: yes mom.

Meanwhile,
Momo, SB and SD went to get the idol.
They came near the building and started dancing, playing dhol and welcoming the idol with a grand celebration.

As momo and Shivi, were newly married, they had to do the Pooja. It takes around 1.5 hrs.

The Pooja was over, and then it was time for the maha Aarti.  They did the Aarti. Obviously not without Shivin looking into their innocent and romantic eyes.

Their Ganpati.

After a while, in shivis room S: Momo, when's our family coming? M: baby idk

S: Momo, when's our family coming?
M: baby idk. They haven't told me yet.
S: ohk. I'm staying here for the next 5 days. What are you doing?
M: I'll stay with you. In that case I'll meet your relatives and friends.
S: yay. Thank you love. I love you. ❤️❤️😘
M: aww. Baby I love you too. 😍😘😘
S; let's go to sleep for some time.
M: okay. Come (in his armsz her fav place)

They rest for sometime and then the relatives start coming. He meets them all. The Aarti was done and then they had dinner.

In the night. They played games, spoke to their siblings and friends (only close ones).
They all took turns to sleep.
Now it was Shivins time to sleep .
M: baby let's go to sleep now. I'm really tired
S: meet to love. Anyways tomorrow won't be that hectic.

The next 3 days weren't hectic at all.
They next day, the Khans came over. They enjoyed a lot. Shivi was a daughter to them. Though a lot of time had passed, them being married, for them Shivi was never the bahu of the house. The daughter only. They had fun and the khans left.

The last day, they did the Aarti, visarjan. Momo, Shivi, SD and SB emerged the idol.
(The last Aarti was done on the beach)

Ps : this idol is ecofriendly.

They went back to Khan mansion after visarjan.
S: this was the best Ganpati ever.
M: why so?
S: you don't know?
M: no.
S: ugh. Because you were there.
M: you're my love and happiness. I can't let it down. ❤️.
S&M: I love you! ❤️❤️❤️🌍