A Fragile Rose

This part will be written in multiple parts. They may be long or short depending upon my emotional capabilities at the time of writing. Thanks for being patient with me. Rachel is a real person. She is not dead though. Until next time. NURK LOVE❤️🖤🌹

The next day

Jusuf POV

I never knew much of Ruža's past. I've been wondering about her past for a while now. I feel as if her pregnancy is going to be complicated and dangerous. Knowing she lost her best friend Jennifer in the tragedy at Portland has already got me worried.

I had a nightmare last night. She had been continuously bullied. Made fun of for her large chest. Made fun of for being who she is. Yo the point where she couldn't take it anymore. She took her own life. No. No. No I can't think that way right now. Ugh.

I wake up and go downstairs to find Ruža watching the morning news. She's looking great despite morning sickness dogging her. Her bump is just beginning to develop. Ahhh I can't wait to be a dad. She's standing there agape. I see tears forming in her eyes. She's muttering "no. No! Noooo." Over and over. I glance up at the screen to see the caption. It's breaking news. Longview teen dead; Suspect remains at large. A girl just as beautiful as my Ruža is shown on the screen. A blonde light skinned girl. They're saying her name was Rachel and the suspect who brutally shot and murdered her was believed to be her psychopathic dad who learned of her location. "No. No! NOOOOOO!" Ruža screamed while she sobbed. "Not her. Please not her. I already lost Jennifer. PLEASE GOD WHYYYYY?!?!?!?"

I scoop my broken angel in my arms and turn off the TV. I rub her belly gently. I can't help but wonder, who was Rachel? Were they childhood friends or something? And who was her killer dad who was still at large?
"Ruža....." I soothe her and kiss her belly
"Jusuf......" she whimpers back, barely any strength left in her from crying. I place a long soft kiss on her lips to calm her and restore her strength. As we pull away from the kiss I pull her to my chest to let her listen to my soothing heartbeat. My heartbeat always calms her down when she's stressed, tired, anxious, or depressed. Before I know it she's asleep. I lay her down on the couch and press my lips to her forehead Snow White style. I'm supposed to go to practice but I think I'll only go for an hour to at least let them know what's going on. Unfortunately, this feels like it's only the beginning of a hard pregnancy mentally and physically. I'm grateful and glad that all this stress hasn't caused her to Miscarry yet..... hopefully our baby pushes through. I don't care if we have a special needs child I just want our baby alive and well.