Tragedy

Providence Medical Center
Emergency Room
Jusuf POV

"Jusuf, come with me please." Marcie motioned as I walked with her to a secluded little room. This looks like a place where people are told their loved ones didn't make it. It's quite unsettling because I already know. It was quite obvious.

"Jusuf....." She took my hand as if it would calm me.
"I'm sorry but.....Reise has suffered a miscarriage." She states the blatantly obvious.
"Delivery would've been dangerous anyways due to self-inflicted injuries sustained in the past." She informs me. I knew something would go wrong. That's why it hurt so bad.

After a while I am allowed to go back into the room to be with Ruža. I walk in and she immediately starts sobbing. I take her head into my arms and hold her against my chest so she can calm herself to the sound of my heartbeat.
"Shhhhh my Ruža. My beautiful Ruža...." I soothe her with my words.

Coach asked me to let him know how things went so I gave him a call.
"Hello?" He picks up.
"Hey." I reply back.
"How's Reise." He asked.
"She miscarried. She was in a lot of pain and still is." I say as I hear her whimper in pain and grab her belly. I gently place my hand on her belly and gently rub.
"You guys still in the hospital?" He asked.
"Yeah they were concerned with the amount of pain she was in and the amount of blood she lost. We should be released in the morning." I explained continuing to rub my angel's empty womb.
"Alright I'm on my way. A couple of others will come visit too." He explained as Damian and his wife walked into the room.

We were visited by Coach, Meyers,Anferee, and several others. Ruža slept quietly through it all. She was tired. She was in pain both mentally and physically. She had wanted a child of her own for a very long time, and now to lose that.child after losing so much in the tragedy of Portland, and her childhood best friend murdered by someone who was supposed to love her and care for her has been so hard on both of us.

**********
That's it for this part! Thanks for continuing to read and support my stories! Until next time, All light, All hope, and all Nurk Love to ya!❤️🖤🌹🇧🇦🏀😘