True To Thee

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Jusuf POV

Finally after all of these triumphs and trials, I'm finally on my honeymoon with the love of my life. My Ruža.

As we step into our honeymoon suite, Ruža is fascinated with it's beauty. She looks into the mirror at herself and contemplates. She can't believe I married her over Emina. After all Emina did hurt her. She did make my Ruža suffer, and that's why I chose to save her, and I am forever thankful that I did.

As Ruža contemplates I can't help to think how sexy she is. Gosh I'm hard already.

I walk up behind her and begin to grind on her as I kiss her neck and wrap my hands around her waist, sliding them to her belly.
I know she loves belly rubs and they turn her on as well.

Reise POV

"Mmmmmm" I slightly moan as he gently sucks on my neck and rubs my belly as I feel his warm cock behind me. God he knows just how to get me going. He gently turns me around and begins making out with me. His hands travel up my back as he unzips my dress and I let it fall to the floor. He relocated his hands down my back to my butt and massages and squeezes. I slide my hands under his shirt and we pause as he slides his shirt off. His hands then maneuver up my back where he unclips my bra strap. I let my hands wander to where his large, thick member continues to harden. I gently rub him until he pulls me in and grinds on me.

"Ohhhhh my Ruža. You're so sexy." He whispers as he proceeded to nibble on my ear.

His lips move from my ear to my neck as he moves his hands down and slips them under my underwear. I let them fall to the floor as he picks me up bridal style while sucking on my neck. He lays me down as he pulls his briefs down and they fall to the floor. I glance at him and see his true length. His cock stands up to his navel area.

He kisses me and massages me. He wants to make love to me. He wants to fill me with his seed as I bloom with his passion and bear his loving fruit. He kisses me passionately as our legs entwine. He thrusts me where he teases my clit. As I feel it harden against him, I can feel him wet.

"Promise me that we try." He says.

I nod approvingly. I've always wondered what it would be like to be pregnant.

Me kisses me passionately as he grabs the bed frame. He pulls me into him as he enters me. As he enters me, the bedframe gives way under his strength. My passion has made him significantly stronger. He lets go and begins to thrust me. With each thrust he breathes passionate phrases in his native Bosnian language. I feel him swell within me with immense pleasure.

After a while I come close as he does too. With one last great thrust, I feel him throb within me and release his precious seed deep within me. I feel his warmth spread within me as I tighten around him forcing him to release just a little more. He thrusts deep within me for a while more. He remains in me as I curl my head in his chest and close my eyes in exhaustion.

Jusuf POV

I feel her curl up on my chest. I rub her belly to soothe her. As she is about to fall asleep I kiss her temple to wake her. I must love her with all of my heart. I must bear all kindness unto thee. I must remain true to thee.

"Ruža." I say her name with great passion.

"Mmhmm?" She tiredly replies with pleasure.

"Volim Te." I whisper.

"Volim te."

*******^*

Sorry this took 3 days!!!!! I got super busy with college stuff!!!! I love you all! Until next time, All Bender, All Kanter, and All Nurk Love to ya! ❤️❤️❤️