In The Name Of Love

WARNING! Graphic content, excessive emotion and explicit scenes!!!

Reise POV

It has been 24 long hours. 1 full day. One moon. Since Emina died giving birth. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl they named Farah which meant Joy in Bosnian. She brought so much joy into the world before she was even born. She brought so much joy into Jusuf and Emina, that was until tragedy struck.

Eminas' delivery was unexpectedly complicated. She drifted in and out of conciusness as the labor pains and contractions came on. When Farah was finally brought into this world after 8 long, grueling hours of labor, Emina hemmoraged badly. She lost consciousness, her body went limp, and she never woke up.

It was a stormy dark night. I went to check on Jusuf just to make sure he was okay, which he wasn't. He stared at me completely teardrawn. He begins violently sobbing as the rain poured and the thunder roared outside. He walks over to the sliding door and poens it and sticks his head out and begins yelling and sobbing loudly.

"WHY WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN? WHY ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!?!?! YOU HAD TO DO THIS TO ME? WHYGOD WHY?!?!?!"

I'm so scared by Jusuf's yelling, I begin to cry. I can't possibly feel the unbearable pain he's feeling. I've never lost anyone as tragically as he lost Emina.

"THEY ALWAYS SAY UNTIL DEATH DO US PART. BY THAT, THEY MEAN AFTER A LONG LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT RIGHT AFTER WE HAVE OUR FIRST KID!!!!!!!!!!"

At this point I can't stand it any longer.

"Jusuf,.....I just want-" I am interrupted by a still distraught yet angry Jusuf.

"Oh you want me to give you what you want!?! I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!"

he grabs me violently and thrusts me onto the bed. He tears my clothes off in what feels like a fit of rage.

"Jusuf....." I whimper in fear.

He slaps my behind so hard, forcing me to flip over, and soon enough, he's mounted behind me on hands and knees. He thrusts himself into me hard. So hard I yelp in pain. he then flips me over and continues to thrust me. He thrusts me so hard its unbearable.

"Jusuf...Stop....You're hurting me...."

He doesn't stop until he glances down and theres blood everywhere. He's popped several of my veins.

I glance up into his eyes to see fresh tears forming.

"Ruža...." He cries softly

"Jusuf...." I cry back in immense pain.

Before I know it I hear Farah crying.

"I'm so sorry...." he whimpers.

"Shhhhhh it's okay" I respond.

I'm not usually a forgiving person, especially with the amount of pain he inflicted on me, but I feel differently with Jusuf.

"No it's not.....look....you're bleeding a lot..... I hurt you-"

I place a soft, warm, passionate kiss on his lips to calm him. I allow his tears to fall on my face.

"I forgive you." I reply.

He kisses me once more but pulls away before it gets too heated.

"We should go check on Farah." I suggest as she is still crying.

He nods approvingly and throws some shorts on. He helps dress me as he sees the immense pain I'm in. He helps me up with a kiss on my hand.

We both rush somewhat up the stairs and as soon as we enter her room, Jusuf scoops little Farah up in his arms and holds her against his chest. He's already such a good father.

"Shhhhhhh. It's okay. It's okay. You're okay." He sobs as he calms down.

"Did we wake you up? I'm sorry. Tata lost control of his emotions. But it was all in the name of love." He soothes her and soon enough she's back asleep and Jusuf lays her back down.

I gaze on in amazement at how amazing of a dad he is. Yes he may have hurt me. I may still be bleeding. I may still be in a lot of pain, but it was all in the name of love.

**********
Wow first Nurk imagine in a while huh? Thanks for your continued support and until next time, All Bender, All Kanter, and All Nurk Love to ya! 😘🌹