Katsuki Bakugo x Reader- long day

Hey y'all! Apologizing in advance for this, sorry if the characters are kinda ooc :(

(Your quirk in this is white fire, very efficient against ice, you also live alone.)

You got up this morning, already knowing that today wasnt going to be so swell. Especially since you had to deal with that asshat; that you secretly loved, Bakugo. You consistently called him Katty due to his first name, Katsuki. He loved it, secretly; never showing it.

As you walked through the gates of U.A, lost in thought with music blaring in your ears, you didnt realized he was right infront of you. Just as you noticed, you walked right into him. You thought to yourself "great start Y/N".

"OI! Watch where you're going!" He said just as he was turning around he saw you sitting on the ground, fists just ever so slightly emitting a white light. (It was at this moment he knew, he fucked up) You stood up, taking a deep breath, brushing yourself off. You closed your eyes for a second.

"Sorry." You decided to say coldly, this was unusual for you, usually being bright around others.

He followed along with the not so clever words "Tch, just watch where youre going next time...". A slight pink blush dusted his cheeks, which you didnt notice.

You sped walk past him into the building.

*le time skip brough to you by aizawas apple sauce*

"Quirk assesment time, we're going to see how much you've grown" Sensei Aizawa said in his usual, dead voice.

"Well this will be just fucking WONDERFUL wont it?" You mumbled to yourself walking out of the class, towards the locker room, your favorite person catching what you happened to say.

You finished changing and went over to the large mirror in the locker room to make sure your hero suit still fit alright, when one of your friends: Uraraka came over. "Hey Y/N, you alright? You seem off."

"Yeah, im fine; just not in a good mood thats all." After saying this, you hurried out of the locker room, just wanting to get this over with. Of course first up, you threw the baseball. You did this by obviously throwing and using your flames to boost it into the air. It went 806.3M. This seemed to impress Bakugo, because his mouth dropped just a little.

You decided to try and have some fun and walked over to him saying "You like that Katty?~", lightly brushing his shoulders with the warmth of your finger tips.

"You know I hate that name, idiot! He half-yelled. You just giggled at his remark, standing back. Small explosions went off in his hand. You walked away sassily.

After the quirk assesment, everyone went back and changed, leaving the school. When the one and only hothead walked over to you, tapping your shoulder.

"What?" You asked

"I'm walking you home"

"No"

"Tch. I didnt ask."

You sighed, "Fine."

As you were walking you guys were having a small conversation about something stupid. What you didnt know is that he loved these small talks and he had plans for today.

Then you guys arrived at your house and you decided to try to be kind. "Do you want to come in for some tea?"

He looked as if he had just seen a dead body, he was shocked, once again that light blush creeped across his pale skin. This time you noticed. You took the chance you had and grabbed his hand, pulling him inside.