kaminari x male reader

Back at it again with the smut ;)

You and your best friend Kaminari were chilling in his room, playing mario party. You guys were having casual conversation, about girls, food, and such. Then came the question: "what guy in class 1A would you fuck?"

You kind of looked at him, dumbfounded. You didnt know how to respond, since you had a huge crush in him. "Seriously?!" He just nodded. He seemed hopeful. You quietly responded by just pointing at him and looking away.

Kaminari blushed, realizing that he could take this to his advantage. Then you turned back, somehow completely calm and said "you?"

He looked you in the eye and groped you through your pants. You looked at him, shocked but didnt move it.

He felt the tent beginning to form along with the smirk on his face. You noticed he had his own problem, and as you reached your hand towards it, you felt a sudden jolt.

"I'm in charge." He said with a mischievous tone.

You just looked shocked... He reached his hands into your trousers, grabbing your enlarged member and slowly began to jerk you off. Every once in a while he'd send a sudden shock, which felt amazing. After a few minutes you came into his hand, which he licked every drop off of. He looked at you and whispered "My turn" and winked.

Word Count: 229

This absolutely sucked but, anyways.