ShinKami 💙

(This one will be written by my friend djinnjafar)

(Enjoy this TRASH - Luci)

  "Shinsou!" Kaminari bursted into the boy's room, startling him. The cat in his arms jumped away, Kaminari earning a glare from Shinsou for it.
  "What?" He asked, unamused with Kaminari's excitement. "I have an idea!" He walked into the room, plopping down on Shinsou's bed beside him. Before Shinsou got the chance to speak, he explained. "We should go to the park!"
  "Are we children?" Shinsou raised an eyebrow at his statement. Really? The park? "Yes!! It would be fun Shinsou, come onn!" Kaminari hugged onto his arm, giving him the puppy eye treatment. Sighing, Shinsou couldn't say no.
  "Fine."
  "Yay!" The blonde got up quickly, pulling Shinsou up with him. "Hey!" Kaminari just giggled, "Sorry! Now get ready to go!" He rolled his eyes, but Shinsou couldn't help to smile. He slippe his shoes on, looking over at Kaminari.
  "Done."
  Kaminari grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room, and didn't let go until they were out the door. "We can walk there, its only a couple minutes, right Shin?" Shinsou nodded, taking his hand. "But you will not be directing us. We'll get lost at that rate." Knowing it was true, Kaminari didn't argue.
  Leading the way, the two walked their way over to the local park. Shinsou thought to walk around and enjoy nature, and the park's wildlife. But on the other hand, Kaminari had different plans. "We should go to the playground! Its fun there." Confused, Shinsou just stared at him. "What?"
  "Yeah! I know we aren't really kids anymore but that adds to the fun of it." Kaminari started to sprint over to the children's playground, looking back at Shinsou so he'd follow. Shinsou, too tired to run, just walked behind him. "So what exactly are we supposed to do here?" Kaminari laughed, poking Shinsou, "Anything!" He jumped up on a platform leading to a slide, looking down at Shinsou who was now much shorter than him.
  "I dont understand though.." Shinsou looked around, unsure of what to do. Kaminari jumped down, hugging on to Shinsou's waist, "Have fun, Shin." He looked over to a rock wall, gasping. "You should climb that!"
  Shinsou shook his head, "No way." Kaminari whined. "Come on, pleassse kitten?" Giving in to Kaminari's begging, Shinsou sighed. "You know I don't like those things... But.." Suddenly he was yanked, as Kaminari pulled him over to it. "I know you dont, but I'll be here to protect ya!" His determination made Shinsou laugh.
  "Like a true hero," he kissed Kaminari's cheek, turning to the wall. It frightened him a bit, even though it was made for kids. Didn't change the fact it was high. Nervously, he placed his hand on one of the fake rocks, and pulled himself up. He positioned his feet, and looked up at the rest of the wall.
  "You got this kitten!" Kaminari cheered from behind him. Shinsou reached his hand up to start slowly climbing, careful with his feet. He didn't want to look behind him at Kaminari, it would just frighten him more. Kaminari stood cheering him on. He smiled, watching his boyfriend face his fears.
  Part way up, Shinsou panicked. The rock wall wasn't exactly all that big, but it wasn't all that small either. "Uh.. Kaminari.." Kaminari looked up, "Yeah?"
  "I can't go up any further, and I dont know how to get down.." He looked around him, not happy with his current situation. "Don't worry kitten, I've got ya! Just jump down." Shinsou's eyes widened, "WHAT!?" Kaminari just laughed.
  "Jump back. I know it's scary, but I'll catch you I promise!" Still panicking, Shinsou wasn't sure if he should listen. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Don't worry, I'll get you." Shinsou counted down in his head, and let go of the rocks. He braced himself for impact, before Kaminari caught him in his arms, shielding his head.
  "Ah, my damn leg.." Shinsou laughed slightly. "You got half way Shin, I'm proud!" Kaminari smiled, hugging Shinsou. Embarrassed, Shinsou hid his face in Kaminari's shoulder. "Yeah.. I got scared of a stupid thing meant for children to climb." Kaminari laughed, "Well that's true but I admit, it is kinda scary. Now, how about we make up for that and have some actual fun?" Shinsou stayed where he was hugging Kaminari, staring at the sky behind him. "In a minute."
  After Shinsou had his moment, the two ran around the park, playing together like they were kids again. Both of them, to Kaminari's surprise, enjoyed every minute of it.
  A couple of hours passed while they were there, both of them tired out. Kaminari latched on to Shinsou, and collapsed in the grass beside the playground. Shinsou laughed, cuddling up to the blonde. Kaminari yawned, looking at him, "See, I told you it would be fun!"
  Shinsou just gave him a look, kissing Kaminari's nose. "Oh shut up." Kaminari turned on his back, giving Shinsou the opportunity to roll over and lay on him, resting his head on his chest. Kaminari poked his cheek, smiling.
  Without a word, they layed there.
  And Shinsou fell asleep.
  Typical.