Denki x Fem!Reader 💙

{Narrator POV}

Y/N walked through the hallways of UA, on her way to class. She was excited to see her best friend, and crush: Kaminari Denki.

When you entered the classroom, you were immediately scared by him, letting out an "EEK!" Which earned a chuckle from the boy.

This alone got you flustered, but you played it off as being angry. "Agh! Denki what have I told you about scaring me?!" You exclaimed, narrowing your eyes angrily at the boy.

He let out a laugh and draped and arm over your shoulder, walking you to your seat.

When he touched you, you could feel your heartbeat increase, and he felt it to, a light blush dusting his cheeks. You took no notice of this, but immediately sat down and put your head down to hide the goofy smile you wore.

"Uh...Y/N you okay?" He asked, tilting his head as he leaned down next to you.

"Yeah, Yeah! Im fine...Just have a headache..." She said quickly, sounding completely unbelieveable.

He nodded and then asked "Wanna eat lunch outside, by the fountain?" He wore a faint blush as he did so, Y/N nodding with her head still down.

He went back to his seat as class began to fill with a confident grin.

~Time skip brought to you by death~

As you walked outside with your lunch, you saw him sitting there, seeming to hide something, by his expression.

You walked over silently and let out a loud "Hey!" Which earned a girly shriek and a jump from him. You laugh at it, and wore a look that said 'payback'.

You sat next to him, smiling as you began to eat your F/F. After a moment, you caught him staring at you from the corner of your eye and turned your head slightly his way. As soon as he noticed, he turned back to his food, cheeks slightly red.

"What was that about?" You asked. He stayed silent for a moment, looking like he was thinking about something. Of course your mind didnt go to the obvious.

"I...Well I just wanted to say...Th-That I find you beautiful...and sweet...and caring..And i wanted to know.." You felt your cheeks flush up as he turned to look at you with a small smile. "..Will you be my girlfriend?" You swore you turned into a tomato in that moment.

He chuckled at your flustered expression, putting an arm around you. When he did this, you took the chance to give him a peck on the cheek. Thats when he turned into the real tomato.

"Is that a good answer?" You asked lowly, smiling slightly. He simply nodded and put his head on your shoulder as you two ate in comfortable silence.

Gah! Sorry for taking so long to update, school recently started and I've kind of forgotten about this. But this was a request, i forgot from whom but enjoy!! A special chapter will be released soon.