KiriBaku 🍋

Wowie it's been a while, but here ye go :)

Kirishima gulped and twisted the door handle.

Kirishima took a step inside, taling deep breaths. What was Bakugou going to do? That question was all that was going through his mind. He walked into Bakugous living room, giving an awkward smile as he went to his friend and sat down. "Hey bro! Why'd you want me to come over?" He asked, trying to play it off as if notthing was wrong. He had himself angled to hide the growing tent in his pants.

"Oi, shitty hair. What was that at training earlier?" Bakugou asked, narrowing his eyes at the red haired boy. It was truly intimidating.

Kirishima gulped once again, nervously glancing to his friend. He had the most nervous smile on his face, he felt like melting. "U-uh...It was an accident?" He said, but it came out as more of a question. He was uncomfortable in the current position so he moved his legs, which revealed to Bakugou quite the 'issue'.

Bakugou simply narrowed his eyes at the boy, Taking quick glances to his friends pants. Bakugou had a crush on Kirishima, but of course would never admit it.

Kirishima was quite curious what Bakugou would be glancing to...until her realized his tent was quite obvious. "IM SORRY!" Kirishima would exclaim, hiding his face in his hands.

Both of the boys looked like tomatoes now, and had their own issues. Bakugou had an idea though. He crawled over to Kirishima, pushing him over and crawling on top of him. "Need some help~?" Bakugou said with a smirk on his face, licking his lips.

Kirishimas eyes widened and he began sweating a little, looking away. That was a bad idea, because Bakugou moved one of his hands to Kirishimas face, grabbing the boys jaw and kissed him quite roughly.

As soon as Bakugou did this, Kirishima practically melted. He kissed Bakugou back, rather gently. This earned a smirk from Bakugou as he trailed his mouth to Kirishimas neck, biting and sucking around, leaving purple marks all around. Bakugou found Kirishimas sweet spot quickly, and payed attention to it, earning soft moans from Kirishima.

Kirishima felt like puddy in Bakugous control. He let Bakugou do what he wanted, and Bakugou ended up burning off Kirishimas shirt, smirking as he saw the redheads flustered state.

"Katsuki....p-please.." Kirishima whimpered a little. Bakugou felt himself getting more turned on as Kirishima said his first name.

"Please what?" Bakugou said with a cocky tone, knowing he was getting exactly what he wanted.

"You know exactly what..." Kirishima replied in an annoyed tone, pouting a little at Bakugou. After hearing this Bakugou tore off Kirishimas pants, palming him through his boxers. He earned small moans from Kirishima the entire time and it made him happy. But Bakugou stopped and when he did, Kirishima frowned.

Bakugou then slid down Kirishimas boxers slowly, and tossed them away. Kirishima was definitely bigger than he thought so he was a little intimidated but nonetheless he still took just Kirishimas tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip.

"K-katsu~" Kirishima moaned out, this made Bakugou take more of the male into his mouth. Whatever Bakugou couldnt reach with his mouth, he took with his hands. This turned Kirishima into a moaning mess.

After around 2 minutes of this, Kirishima began twitching inside of Bakugous mouth, indicating he was close. This was when Bakugou stopped. Earning a sad expression from Kirishima. Bakugou sat next to Kirishima, stroking him slowly as he said "You pay for what you did, Ei."

Kirishima blushed more than he already was, his face looking like his hair at this point. He'd nod a bit and glance away, biting his lip to hold back moans and his own orgasm.

He was succeeding until Bakugou whispered in his ear "Cum for Daddy~". Kirishima lost it and let out a loud moan, cumming into Bakugous hand.

Bakugou would chuckle a bit and slide his own pants off, along with his boxers. He'd then look to Kirishima and in a low tone say "Suck."

Kirishima followed this command, easily deepthroating Bakugou and putting his tongue to work. He maintained eye contact, which did absolute wonders for Bakugou.

After a few minutes of this, Bekugou came into Kirishimas mouth and he swallowed every drop.

Then they cleaned up and Kirishima went home. (Im sorry I lost any motivation to write the end in detail haha)

I'm so sorry for taking so long to post, I had no motivation and was pretty busy. I hope you guys enjoy this and I'll hopefully be updating regularly now.