💙 todoroki x midoriya- just a date

It was a Saturday, after a hard day of training. Izuku was sitting in his room, still sore from the previous days work. He decided to text his favorite person, Todoroki.

They had talked for a little while, and Todoroki asked him if he wanted to hang out. He rarely did this, so Izuku was quite confused. He still agreed because he had the biggest crush on Todoroki.

*le time skip brought by icyhot*

They ended up meeting at the movies, and decided on a horror movie. Todoroki did this so he could get a chance to hold Izuku in his arms. Izuku had the same thoughts. They had absolutely no idea one liked the other.

When it was their turn in line for food, before Izuku could say anything, Todoroki started the order.

"I'd like a large popcorn, and large coca-cola" he smirked inwardly, knowing he would be able to share a drink with Izuku. Of course this flustered Izuku, not knowing how to handle it he just gave Todoroki a distressed look.

After walking away, Izuku turned to Todoroki, with pink cheeks.

"W-why did you o-only get one dr-rink?" God, he could barely talk without a monstrous stutter at the moment.

"Its more cost effective." Todoroki brushed it off as if it was nothing but ut was all part of his plan. Izuku just nodded and continued to walk towards the theatre they were in.

They got there just before the movie started. Their seats all the way to the top left. Izuku was sitting against the small barrier with Todoroki to his right. This created the perfect opportunity for Todoroki. During the firat fove minutes of the movie, Izuku got scared and ended up grabbing Todorokis hand. He ended up pulling his hand away and  whispering to him (with a very red face) "I am so so so so so so so sorry"

All Todoroki did  was grab his hand again, holding it tight. Just then Izuku realized why Todoroki bought the large drink, and why he invited him here. Izuku placed a small kiss on Todorokis cheek; provoking a deep red blush to dust itself onto Todorokis face.

He just looked at Izuku for a while before bluntly saying "Date Me."

Izuku kind of shot back, and ended up hitting his head against the barrier, Todoroki giving off a soft chuckle and putting his cold hand on Izukus head. He blushed at the contact but it felt nice, and just quiet enough for Todoroki to hear he whispered "Yes"

Todoroki smiled and looking into Izukus eyes before giving him a small kiss on the lips. Izuku was taken back but decided to (grow a set) kiss him back, grabbing his chin softly.

This was a rewuest from djinnjafar and I hope i pleased you ._. anyways y'all, feel free to request hand have a good day.

Word Count:460